6 Week Six-Pack

Options
keekee1804
keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
Is anyone doing this DVD? Today will be my 5th day (Week 1, Level 1). I'd love to have some people to track progress with on this :)

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge with 20 other girls...feel free to join the group for support...I have done this before...You can check out my results from the first time I did it...amazing job...we are on Week 1 level 1 and I am on Day 4 now...She is bad!
    Is anyone doing this DVD? Today will be my 5th day (Week 1, Level 1). I'd love to have some people to track progress with on this :)
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just ordered this DVD today. I am currently doing New rules of lifting for women but I want to add a strength/cardio element on my off days. I have several other JM dvd's but since my tummy area is being so stubborn I though I'd give this one a whirl. How tough is it and how long are the workouts?
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Workouts aren't easy but they get better as you get used to them! They are 35 minutes including warm up and cool down! Go for it =) I'm seeing some definition after only 10 days! I would suggest you expect great results but not a full blown 6 pack by the end of your 6 weeks!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered this from Amazon ............ can't wait to get started on it :)
  • ktgk
    ktgk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been using 6W6P in my rotation for a couple months now. I love it. My husband says that he's starting to see definition--I agree--I can see the beginning of a "4 pack". It's also a killer cardio workout that has me sweating pools. I've never done a dvd by JM that I didn't like after giving it a chance. The key is how much effort you put into it.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am doing NMTZ, but thinking to add 1 more exercise a week as a cardio. My knees are weak, and the 30 DS was too hard on them because of the jumping jacks etc. Is there any jumping jacks and many jumping in this DVD?
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    There's not much jumping in this dvd. I like to do it once or twice a week
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I finally got my DVD and did the workout this morning. I really like it! There's not much jumping but you do have to do two sets each of burpees, plank jacks, and mountain climbers. But I don't think it's particularly hard on the knees. I plan on doing this workout on my off days from the new rules of lifting for women program.