LOVE SCORPIOS!!!!!

This is so freaking awesome, thank you Bella!!! I love my scorpio men! I am a Pisces female and I haven't found any in a while!!! Where are you guys, I know you are out there!!!

Replies

• JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Scorpio possesses intense emotional depth and is an expert at understanding feelings. Pisces is sentiment and sympathy. They make a beautiful team together.

Scorpio and Pisces have the ability to tune into each other’s thoughts and feelings. They make excellent mind-readers, sensitively and intuitively picking up on each others moods and thoughts. They both use feelings to detect matters. Pisces should never discount their first impressions, for they possess great accuracy. Once they sway the other direction, they will soon discover that their first gut instinct was best. Scorpio’s ability to calculate and size up a situation is usually right on target as well.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Pisces here.. I was involved with a Scorpio for a while, but we fought way too much.. -sigh- Now I'm into another water sign. No bueno.
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Pisces here.. I was involved with a Scorpio for a while, but we fought way too much.. -sigh- Now I'm into another water sign. No bueno.

awwwww no!!!!!!!! But don't yall make up some kinda good lol???? dang don't make me create another group :-(

what sign have you moved on to?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Hehehe, I feel funny here.. I'm a staunch skeptic and I don't go in for zodiac signs much. But my gf is a firm believer and she's a scorpio. She really feels it explains who she is.

So I apparently do love scorpios. At least the one I'm with. Maybe I'll be able to learn more about her from you guys. Thanks!
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Yeah, which sign I'm curious too lol
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    He's Aquarius. We bump heads like crazy, but also go crazy when we don't talk to each other.

Recipe for disaster, really.
  • klp63
    klp63 Posts: 25 Member
    I finally found my group!! lol - I'm a Pisces :)