New Members - Introduction

Options
2»

Replies

• BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning you guys!!!!!! I am 37, married, mother of 6. I live north of Clinton. I love the out doors. We have a garden, 3 kids at home, one in heaven & 2 out trying to be "grown up". We have a grand baby that is 1 she is a real joy. I am a nurse i work part time & stay at home full time. LOL!!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good morning you guys!!!!!! I am 37, married, mother of 6. I live north of Clinton. I love the out doors. We have a garden, 3 kids at home, one in heaven & 2 out trying to be "grown up". We have a grand baby that is 1 she is a real joy. I am a nurse i work part time & stay at home full time. LOL!!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!!

Hi there, welcome to the group. I am 33, currently engaged to be married on Oct. 2nd to rinnismom. We live in Hot Springs, AR. We spend the majority of our time outdoors. We have 3 kids at home and I have twin sons that live in Tupelo, MS. We are looking at canoeing this week and also getting some great hiking in this week.
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!
    My name is Annie, and I'm from Little Rock. I am so happy to find people from Arkansas!
    My favorite thing in the world right now is yoga. I do some sort of yoga practice every day...so I kinda eat, breathe, and sleep yoga. There's a really awesome little studio right in my neighborhood, so it is super easy for me to get away for classes.
    I also love walking, and have just taken up jogging. I'm not very good at jogging...to say the least...but I'm trying. :)
    My husband and I have 3 children, and spend all of our free time having fun with them.

I currently weigh 220, and want to get down to 165. In the past year I have lost 50lbs, and hope to lose 50 more by this time next year. Good luck to everyone!!
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just wanted to jump on here and wish everyone a great last half of the week! The weather has been amazing up here in NWA, hopefully it has been that way for everyone else.
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Chelle here from Conway. New to MFP and loving it so far!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Chelle here from Conway. New to MFP and loving it so far!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!!

My fiance and I are in Hot Springs. We love everything outdoors. What do you like to do? Feel free to add me. I'm kind of in a rut right now and haven't been posting much on here over the last few days. I'm working on getting out of it though.
  • dedicatedndetermined
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm from Jonesboro I love Arkansas I love hiking and taking photos of all the beautiful colors Arkansas has to offer .
  • Hello everyone! Happily married, mother of 4, working on getting healthy and more active again. We moved to AR in 2008 and love finding all the new adventures it has to offer! We live in White Hall, 30 minutes south of Little Rock. Looking for friends and other active families to go hiking, camping, etc.
    PS> I noticed this group hasn't been active in the past year, so hoping to find current activity/users. THX!
  • Hello everyone! Happily married, mother of 4, working on getting healthy and more active again. We moved to AR in 2008 and love finding all the new adventures it has to offer! We live in White Hall, 30 minutes south of Little Rock. Looking for friends and other active families to go hiking, camping, etc.
    PS> I noticed this group hasn't been active in the past year, so hoping to find current activity/users. THX!
  • Question: I put my settings to add my ticker to my posts, but it's not showing. ??
  • LisaS472
    LisaS472 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Lisa, a single mom of 2 teenage boys. I'm from Clarendon (east-central, near Stuttgart). I've been on/off MFP for a while, but just got back to it. I'm hoping to find a few friends to keep each other pumped up about getting fit & healthy. I love hiking and finding new places around Arkansas. There's so much to see and do. Add me if you'd like.