Which DVD or DVD's do you have?

Options
I was wondering which Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds DVDs does everyone have.
I Have

The Ultimate Walk Away the Pounds Kit (DVD) which was suppose to come with a stretchie and weights but I got it at a yard sale.
It has 3 workouts in 1 (the 1 mile easy walk, 2 mile Brisk walk, and 3 mile Advanced Walk)
Walk Away the Pounds Power Series - Power Mile
Walk Away the Pounds Power Series - Walk and Jog
Walk Away the Pounds Power Series - Walk and Kick
Leslie Sansone Walk At Home Walk Away Your Waistline 3 Mile Walk which was suppose to have a Walk Belt (same yard sale)
Walk Away the Pounds 5 Day Fit Walk (has 5 workouts in 1) 1 mile, 2 mile, 30 minute, walk & kick, and power mile

I have just started these. So far I have only doen the power mile but i am gonna go to walmart to see if they have the weights, stretchie and belt for the other dvds.

So not only would I like to know whuck dvds you have but which is your favorite.
:happy:

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I only own two DVD's so far:

Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles (with the firm band)
    5 Mile Fat Burning Walk (my favorite)

My cable company also has 4 of Leslie's workouts on the free on-demand channel. I use all of them:

Start Walking 1 Mile Walk - (15 minute mile)
    Star Walking 2 Mile Walk - (2 - 15 minute miles)
    Cardio Slimdown - 20 minutes
    Walk & Tone - using hand weights - 20 minutes.

When I first started about 2 months ago, I could only walk 1 mile and it was hard! Now I can walk 3 straight miles without stopping. I am trying to work up to 4 miles and then 5 miles.

I want to buy some more of her workouts, but I'm not sure which ones yet.

How about it everyone tells us which workout is their favorite? Mine is the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, so far.

Walk walk walk!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have 4 Fast Miles
    5 Fat Burning Miles
    5 Day Slim

My favorite is the 4 Fast Miles because of the interval boosted walking. The others are good but not as intense to me.
  • Barbieofborg
    Barbieofborg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So I got danskin hand walking weights to use when I am suppose to be using the weight balls and I got stretchies could not find thing like the walk belt
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I only have one so far and that is Leslie Sansone's Walk Your Way Thin: Walk It Off & Tone It Up. I absolutely love it! It has the following on it from all of the famous features of her walk at home workouts:

gentle "warm up" walk;
    brisk 4 and 5 miles per hour pace;
    mile markers that allow you to choose 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles;
    multi-muscle movements which are compound exercises that give you a bigger calorie burn;
    easy "cool down" walk;
    and stretch for a healthy end to your walk.

It also has a bonus cut that is a total body slim down which is super fast firming for the entire body using a firm band (there's a firm band included with the dvd).
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of the DVD's but discovered that the cable on demand has Start Walking 3 mile. I just did it. Amazing workout!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 Day Fit Walk, the one with the strechie band and a 3 mile brisk walk, don't know the exact name. I haven't opened the one with the strechie band yet. I normally do the 2 mile with the weights on the 5 day fit walk.

I liked the fast pace on the 3 mile one but hate hate hate the music and her cackling. (sorry Leslie) It's the one her daughter and neice are one and they do some mambo moves - hated that part too. :smile:
  • missjaynne
    missjaynne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have "Walk Away the Pounds", Ultimate Collection which has the 1 Mile Get Up and Get Started, 2 Mile Brisk Walk (which is what I usually do), 3 Mile Advanced Walk and the 4 Mile Super Challenge. I also have her "Walk Away Your Waistline" with the walking belt.
    I hadn't realized that she has/had so many videos out. If you go to You Tube and put her name on the subject line, many of her videos come up and you can watch short clips of many of them.:happy:
  • missjaynne
    missjaynne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just finished with the "Walk Away the Waistline" dvd. I almost threw in the towel half way through, it is a 3 mile walk using the belt. I hung in there and finished it and was I ever dripping of sweat!! I wonder how many calories I burnt etc. I have just been logging my exercise tapes of hers that I do as "race walking". Anyone have any ideas on this?
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    Oh so many
    1. Intensity Walk (4mi, walk & jog, muscle one mile)
    2. 5-day fit walk
    3. the 4 dvd set with the boost cables
    4.5 mile fat burning
    5. walk it off and tone it up
    6. weightloss boot camp
    7. walk slim - 3 fast miles
    8. walk slim - 5 really big miles

I've been looking to get the one with the belt, but I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while.
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile fat burn.
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I have the 4 mile dvd with the band. I had bought the 5 mile, but a friend who started before me told me it was hard and suggested I start with the 4 mile. I love it. Now I want my other dvd back so I can have both. I also ordered more off the net, but the name escapes me now.
    Kelle
  • Hey, I just join today and I am very excite about being part of this group. I look forward to sending you encouraging works as well as receiving them from you. I try to get in 20 miles a week and with the support of this group, I am sure I will reach my goal.
    I own the following DVDs
    Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk
    Leslie Sansone's 5-Day Slim Down
    Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Lbs. Ultimate Collection
    Leslie Sansone's Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs
    Leslie Sansone's Walk the Walk Cardio

I hope to find these under the Christmas Tree:
    Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles
    Leslie Sansone's 5K with a Twist
    1 Mile Jog + I Mile Booster
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I don't have any at the moment. I have dish network so I don't get on demand :( but whenever I am staying by my mom, she has cable with on demand and whenever walk at home is currently available I exercise to it. Right now I am exercising to the 30min 2mile walk. I am hoping to get a dvd of walk at home. I might buy the one that has markers from 1 mile to 5 miles.
  • Gshepmix83
    Options
    I finally got my copy of Leslie Sansone Walk at Home Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles at Best Buy and it was on sale for $8.99. I will be starting it next week.
  • krael65
    krael65 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Leslie videos for YEARS. These are my current DVDs (I started with VHS tapes about 12 years ago ??). I have a large variety of other workouts with other trainers, but I like these for when I don't want to think or do anything too complicated.

~ Walk Slim Fast Start & 3 Fast Miles
    I like the intervals in the Fast Start, and the length of the 3 Fast Miles. I feel both give a good workout.

~ Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles
    I like the length & the intervals -- again, a good longer workout.

~ 1 Mile Jog
    Nice little higher impact/higher calorie burn

~ 5-Mile Walk
    I like that you can pick & choose each mile or do them all, depending on the time you have.

~ Fat Burning Miles, which contains:
    * Power Mile (20 min. cardio + strength intervals)
    * Walk Strong (33 min. cardio + strength intervals)
    * Walk & Jog (33 min. cardio + boosted intervals)
    * Walk & Kick (33 min. cardio w/ kickboxing intervals)
    This one is my current favorite. I like to combine a couple to get a full workout. I also like to combine strength with cardio, and these workouts do that nicely. Overall this one is a nice change of pace from straight-up walking workouts.
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I have her 5 mile fat burning, 4 fast miles, and the ultimate collection. Have all the stretchies, no weighted balls though, I just used my own weights.
    I did pick up an EA Sports Active2 DVD for the PS3 (my son found it).. just wanting variety... hope it's ok I mention that here... I like the variety it offered. I can't do Leslie for now full on with the boosted - doc says to jarring for now on the shoulder... I would just have to modify.
    Since the EA is new I am trying it, has 9 weeks of workouts, so far it is very varied. Today -- workout for 28 min, burned 196 cal. -- did soccer, biking, jogging, lunges, squats, shoulder presses, crunches, jump rope and pushups today... had to modify alot but still got a good sweat
  • Gshepmix83
    Options
    I bought another DVD of Leslie Sansone today at Best Buy. Last one they had in stock. Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles!!!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Love this post! So much so that I went to Amazon and bought Walk & Kick - LOL - a girl can never have too many Leslie DVD's!

Mine's a long list:

Walk Off Even More Weight - 2 Mile with the weighted belt - One of my all time favorites
    Punch Up Your Walk - 4 mile with the weighted gloves - Another fav
    Burn Body Fat - 3 Mile - Excellent workout with weights
    Power Walk with Friends - 2 Mile - with weights
    Walk Slim - 5 Really Big Miles - Love this one a Saturday
    Walk Away the Pounds - Ultimate Collection - I think it's an oldie but a GOODIE. Husband calls is 80's Leslie
    Walk Slim - 3 Fast Miles - I think this was my first one
    Walk Your Belly Flat - 3 Miles - Sometimes I use weight belt - one my fav's
    You Can Do Abs - with the Ab ball - haven't quite mastered this yet
    Walk & Firm Interval Training - 2 Mile with intervals using the strechie band
    Walk it Off and Tone it Up - 5 Mile with the strechie - Love this one on Saturdays
    5M Fat Burning Walk - Another fav - great cal burn
    Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles - probably the second one i bought and currently on loan to my sister who's "tape" broke
    Super Walk Set - 4 DVD's , Mini walks, 2 M, 3M and 4M - just got this one and have done the 2 Mile and 4 Mile with the booster thing that goes on your foot. So far, they are great and really works the arms & shoulders.

Yes, I use them ALL. Keeps me motivated and I like variety. Something must be working - I walked off 35 lbs in 2011!