What's everyone reading today?

Options
I'm currently reading Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn. Today is a good reading day for me. What are YOu reading?

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I've actually gone back to one of my old favorites, The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams. I used to get lost in that book a lot, and I never get tired of reading it over and over again.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I haven't read in days but what I'm in the middle of is Deadline by Mira Grant. Good Zombie book placed in the future...2040's I believe. It's the 2nd in a series. Once I'm done with that, I'll be jumping into Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I need to remember all of these books you guys talk about. They all sound so good! =)
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am reading the latest book in the Blue Bloods series, Lost in Time.
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just finished Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle by Paolini. Getting ready to reread the Kushiel series from Jacqueline Carey.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I just finished Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle by Paolini.

Ooh, I just bought that Friday! can't wait to read it :-)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of everything on the go lol

Horns by Joe Hill
    some vampire book that the name is escaping me right now
    Girl with the dragon tattoo
    World War Z - for the 4th time
    A Lion Among Men - Gregory Maguire
    The 13th Tale

and I am sure there are more half read books on my shelf.
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just finished Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle by Paolini.

Ooh, I just bought that Friday! can't wait to read it :-)

I loved it! After my fiance gives it back to me, I'll reread it.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The Host by Stephanie Meyers.

It's pretty good so far! I think it's an improvement to her Twilight writing-style.
  • herstrawberri
    Options

It's pretty good so far! I think it's an improvement to her Twilight writing-style.

First let me say, LOVE THE NAME!!! Second, I;ve been going back and forth about readign this book. I will fess up and say that I HAVE read ALL the Twilight books and thought they were ok, but was not sure about The Host. I might try it.

DEF going to get the Hunger Games and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn. Today is a good reading day for me. What are YOu reading?

Im almost done reading Night Veil....
    I just purchased her newest Otherworld series, "Courting Darkness" - CANT WAIT!!!!!
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just finished Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle by Paolini. Getting ready to reread the Kushiel series from Jacqueline Carey.
    Next on my list, rite now Abraham Lincoln Vamprie Hunter
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

First let me say, LOVE THE NAME!!! Second, I;ve been going back and forth about readign this book. I will fess up and say that I HAVE read ALL the Twilight books and thought they were ok, but was not sure about The Host. I might try it.

read it right after I read Twilight (a friend of mine made me read the first book to see if it was ok for her 15 year old daughter to read, and ones I read the first one I just kept going, its an OCD thing, when I start a series I have to finish it lol) I liked it better than Twilight thats for sure, still not a big S. Meyers fan but w/e.

Also the book I couldn't remember is named The Passage.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am starting Matters of the Blood by Maria Lima.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

How was this series.....I have it but have not started it yet.
  • herstrawberri
    Options

read it right after I read Twilight (a friend of mine made me read the first book to see if it was ok for her 15 year old daughter to read, and ones I read the first one I just kept going, its an OCD thing, when I start a series I have to finish it lol) I liked it better than Twilight thats for sure, still not a big S. Meyers fan but w/e.

Also the book I couldn't remember is named The Passage.

I am the exact same wya when it comes to reading books in a series. I read the Dark Hunter series in like one week. I get so obsessed with them. It was easier when I wasn't in school, I had more time to read. I'm going to read non-stop over my break. I will ad The Host to my list. =)
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just finished Black Howl, by Christina Henry and Fair game by Patricia Briggs. I will be reading A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison next weekend. I am also waiting on the release of Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost and Lover Reborn by the Warden!