Netflix Instant Streaming

Options
Hey All! If you have Netflix (Does anyone anymore? ;) ), They have 186 BL episodes ready to Watch!

I am slowly working through the seasons

Replies

• HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?? I just canceled mine a couple weeks ago! We weren't using it hardly at all & I couldn't justify the cost! Now I want to get it again so I can watch the old seasons!
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i watch it on project Tv online, free and get to see all my favourite tv shows, down fall is that i watch them on my computer.
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    lol i should explain i now live in Denmark so if i dont watch it here i cant watch it, but now i have started watching tv on here im kinda addicted :P
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    my family and I have been watching the older ones and I think I like them better, maybe just the lack of having to wait a week but there are some seriously good older seasons. Game play ect... I love it.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    my family and I have been watching the older ones and I think I like them better, maybe just the lack of having to wait a week but there are some seriously good older seasons. Game play ect... I love it.
    I agree! Plus, I love the Bob&Julian common.... Not so much a fan of the new trainers. : \
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i know! i just found it this weekend and i'm so pumped! i started watching a couple seasons in, so this is like whole new seasons for me(except i kinda know who won usually). it's great for motivation and i watch it while i paint just because i like to have voices (especially jillian's) while i work!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I;m thinking of having them streaming during my workouts....i like to watch TV while I walk on the treadmill and a biggest loser episdoe would probably be more motivating than an old episode of Friends
  • HealthyJenn0712
    Options
    Can you also watch them online for free? I don't have netflicks.
  • dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm on episode 51.. I like how they showed you more of the numbers (ie: what settings on the treadmill), show more of the workouts and you get to see them playing with how they figure the weigh ins. How the trainers are learning how to achieve maximum weight loss in the smallest amount of times etc... As well the not having to wait is great!
  • jessersue
    jessersue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • tigressmomof5
    tigressmomof5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    LOL I have been watching The Biggest Loser on Netflix starting with Season 1 Episode 1. I am now on Season 3 Episode 1. Watching this show does give me motivation to work out more, which I have done recently. I currently weigh 198 and my goal is 120.