How are your runs?

Options
Photoology
Photoology Posts: 121 Member
I just had an amazing 5 mile run this morning at the NCR Trail (just off of York Rd... north of Towson). My feet are definitely getting stronger and it was just a beautiful morning.

How are all your runs going? Have any great runs or any issues?

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i'm getting better..still trying to find a good route in my neighborhood.
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I tend to stick to my apartment complex and go in loops when I cant find a good trail or route that I can get to.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Running has been pretty good...ran my last race of 2011 yesterday (Richmond Half-Marathon), and not only was it a PR, I beat last year's time by 6 minutes!! Good day.

Now, looking forward to a break (from running) today and tomorrow, while scaling back a bit in the next couple of months.
  • mei1005
    mei1005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Running has been pretty good...ran my last race of 2011 yesterday (Richmond Half-Marathon), and not only was it a PR, I beat last year's time by 6 minutes!! Good day.

Now, looking forward to a break (from running) today and tomorrow, while scaling back a bit in the next couple of months.

That's awesome, congrats!!!

I PR'd a 10k a few weeks ago and ever since then my legs have been bricks. I think I need to listen to my body and take a rest day today. I'm doing a 10 miler in 3 weeks and right now I'm not even sure I could finish it, which is frustrating considering I've been training since July.