Getting ready to take my BEFORE measurements

Options
I'm getting ready to take my before measurements today, I plan to start tomorrow, since I'd like to keep Sunday as my rest day. What's everyone doing, classic or lean? I did classic before, when I was doing it for two weeks with my husband. I'm going to switch it up and try the lean this time. Then I figure once I complete it, I can go back and do the classic too. Good luck! Excited to start and really hopeful that this group helps me stay on task and continue to Bring it.

Replies

• essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow for the same reason.....I didn't get very far last time I did it because of time(Military wife with 2 kids, 2 jobs and a deployed husband) However, I'm not working outside the home this time so I'm going to BRING IT. :)
  • andreare
    Options
    I am starting Lean tomorrow also.
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Starting Classic today! Good luck everyone! BRING IT!
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 1 BROUGHT.
    That was AWESOME-I am hooked. I must be much stronger than a year ago. :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Sounds like folks want to start today so that works for me, make sure you take your "before" photos and measurements as soon as possible :)

Is anyone tracking in the WOWY Supergym? (http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/supergym) I will probably use that just for the calendar if nothing else, im not much of a "paper guy". If you havent been there, its free! If you use it, feel free to send me a buddy request (same screenname)

I may stay with the classic, my body seems to respond well to that blend of resistance/cardio but no reason we cant all do it together!

Ill be working out noon pacific!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the LEAN version, starting today!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Morning! I'm going to be starting the classic maybe switching to doubles once I get going. I might be subbing some of the insanity for cardio just because I got bored with the p90x cardio with my first round. I really needed a challenge to get me back on track after a BAD couple of months, so i saw this at the perfect time!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today but I'll end up doing it this afternoon or this evening. I think I'm going with classic for now since I will be doing two workouts a day. I've recorded my measurements and I'm taking pictures later. Good luck to everyone!
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    Just got mine in... alot of pushups lol...think i will be using dumbells or the stands... wrists are feeling it... its all good, I did workup a good sweat!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The pushup bars help with wrist issues. I bought a set off of Amazon.com
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    Thanks! Yea I may have to pick up a set, would give me a deeper stretch at the bottom as well. Right now I am using my dumbells and it helps quite a bit... it may be because i am on the computer all day...i dunno..