Favorite exercise?

skinnymeinaz
skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
edited 3:52AM in Social Groups
What is your favorite exercise?

I love using the treadmill, working on my c25k, wii dancing (*wanting just dance 3 for Christmas*), and playing football with my son. I also wii dance with my son too which can be more exercise just avoiding knocking him down...lol

Replies

• ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    I am over 300 pounds, don't really have a favorite exercise. Now if you ask about food, I have lots of ideas on that subject.:bigsmile:
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    I have been using a stationary bike that I got second hand from sister-in-law. Slowly worked my way up to riding 30 Minutes! This week the peddle broke! Sad. I was all getting use to getting up and riding that dumb thing.

Good news, I found a set of regular bicycle peddles, kids use to have bicycles needing repair, and they fit. So now I have peddles with reflectors so if anyone comes up behind me they will see me.

This must be my fav exercise.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Lifting weights is my all time favorite!
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    I have a manual-non electric eliptical machine at home. I really makes me work. That is my favorite, but I don't use it often enough. Still have a gym member/contract that I can't get out of.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    I also really like spin class!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    for cardio , i need my stairmaster for resistance training Chest and tri workout is fun for me..
    and on second runner up on cardio is the espresso bikes.. since i do enjoy riding for real its the closest thing.
This discussion has been closed.