vice of choice

Options

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate.

Don't drink anymore and don't really have the desire. I'll have 1 maybe 2 drinks when I go home to visit my parents, but that's only 2x's a year. Other than that it's dark chocolate oh and cheddar cheese (good stuff).
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate.

Don't drink anymore and don't really have the desire. I'll have 1 maybe 2 drinks when I go home to visit my parents, but that's only 2x's a year. Other than that it's dark chocolate oh and cheddar cheese (good stuff).
    Can't forget the cheddar cheese! Best. Food. Ever! I like me some super sharp vermont white cheddar best! Mmmmm! Dammit, now I'm hungry. lol
  • lexagon
    Options
    Dark Chocolate.

Can't forget the cheddar cheese! Best. Food. Ever! I like me some super sharp vermont white cheddar best! Mmmmm! Dammit, now I'm hungry. lol

I had some Irish Cheddar (Kerrigold) or something like that .. sooo good! I blame my dad! haha! Cheese has been my biggest weakness. I've managed to stay away for 5 weeks now, but it kills me LOL
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate.

I had some Irish Cheddar (Kerrigold) or something like that .. sooo good! I blame my dad! haha! Cheese has been my biggest weakness. I've managed to stay away for 5 weeks now, but it kills me LOL

Cheese is why I have a rule in my house...all things in moderation. If I took cheese out of my diet (an no, low fat cheese isn't an option!), I'd become a rebellious teenager and binge on it. So I have to allow myself to have it.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    arrrgh now I want Jalapeno poppers :cry:
  • lexagon
    Options
    Cheese is why I have a rule in my house...all things in moderation. If I took cheese out of my diet (an no, low fat cheese isn't an option!), I'd become a rebellious teenager and binge on it. So I have to allow myself to have it.

LOL I understand that. I use it in moderation in my cooking sometimes. I just don't snack on it like I used to. I would have rathered just cheese and crackers than making an actual dinner, had to stop that. I'm sure over the holidays I'll allow myself a little more leeway.
  • daneslord
    Options
    lol...the vices. I spent two years kicking a certain drug I won't name, but it was awful. Now I my only drug is drinks, but not many. It's like weight loss...I'm trying to stand firm where I am before I kick another drug.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Coffee...it's more difficult to resist than it looks :blushing:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    diet soda!!!

But I'm also addicted to chewing gum, carmex, and The Young and the Restless. :laugh:

These are my healthiest unhealthy habits. I quit smoking and binge-eating, don't ask me to quit these.

I love Y&R!!!
  • krystonite
    Options

Agreed. I think about coffee way more than what should be considered healthy.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

I drink the hell out of coffee. I gave up coffee for a couple weeks and then thought "oh god WHY". coffee is awesome.

I did change over to drinking it with nonfat milk instead of half and half. (PS: half and half is better)
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    vice? hmm I don't drink, smoke, and at times I barely eat

I guess my vice is snacking
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I smoke . I guess that could be considered a vice? I only smoke like, once every two months or so, so I'm not sure if it counts O.o It's better than when I used to self harm, I guess :laugh:
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOZE cmon its in my name!!!
  • krystonite
    Options

I drink the hell out of coffee. I gave up coffee for a couple weeks and then thought "oh god WHY". coffee is awesome.

I did change over to drinking it with nonfat milk instead of half and half. (PS: half and half is better)

french vanilla coffee mate for me. mmm.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wine....lots and lots of wine!!
  • MusicPsycho
    Options
    A really really really good Beer or Pinot Noir. I am a gold medalist when it comes to drinking and it's the biggest change I've had to make. I plan to basically just swallow Vegas when I'm there in June, by then, I will have earned it!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't see booze or *kitten* as a vice.

I don't smoke any more (well the odd one when I've been drinking lots) and I drink at the weekends but only a few half-pints of cyder or a bottle of wine. My hubster indulges in both :bigsmile:

Chocolate is something I can now eat in moderation without binging and I have a couple of glasses of Dr Pepper Zero of an evening. Coffee is and will always be my morning beverage of choice.

Exercise is probably my new vice... and calorie counting of course :laugh:
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Alcohol. As you can see if you read my food diary.
  • Edkuhn
    Options
    Mine would be sweets, havent met one yet i didnt like