marasw
marasw Posts: 75 Member
Anyone else here a Tales fan? It's definitely my biggest obsession. <3

Replies

• Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

My favourite game ever. o-o Played 48 times. Only chose Zelos 3 times.
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Symphonia was my first Tales game! Really a great game! I'm hoping to cosplay Martel soon :3
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    Omgosh! Please post pictures when you do! I loved Martel. ;-; Her brother was a jerk (that I ended up feeling sorry for).

I wonder.. Did they name the tree Symphonia, hence tales of the tree? XD
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I loved Tales of Symphonia. I have a couple more in the series, but for some reason I can't get into them as much as I got into that one. Might have something to do with the fact that every time I've sat down to play them something happens and then I don't get to play for a really long time.
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My very first Tales game was Tales of Destiny on the PS1. GOD I loved that game...I want to cosplay Philia someday, once I skinny down some more. <3

I might have to get a 3DS for the Tales of the Abyss remake they're doing. :p
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    ToS___Regal_Bryant_Shirtless_by_TehaAda27.jpg

Uuuuugggnnnn
  • AmberXenon
    Options
    ToS___Regal_Bryant_Shirtless_by_TehaAda27.jpg

Uuuuugggnnnn

"Oh no, I won't punch you, I'll just kick you to death."
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    I feel like he would be the type of guy to get pedicures. Just cuz.
  • AmberXenon
    Options
    Well, when your foot is getting that close to someone's face.... lol
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

yes symphonia!!!!!!!! The scene with Marble never ceases to make me cry,
    Presea is my favorite :3 and my bf wants me to dress up like Sheena lol :0
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I am! I've played

Tales of Destiny
    Tales of Eternia
    Tales of Phantasia
    Tales of the Abyss
    Tales of Symphonia (as well as the one that came out on the Wii )

I really want to play Vesperia, but I don't have an Xbox and I'm not going to buy one just for one game. So until then I'll just wait until it's out for PS3... I also can't wait till Tales of Graces F comes out next year
  • AmberXenon
    Options
    I am! I've played

Tales of Destiny
    Tales of Eternia
    Tales of Phantasia
    Tales of the Abyss
    Tales of Symphonia (as well as the one that came out on the Wii )

I really want to play Vesperia, but I don't have an Xbox and I'm not going to buy one just for one game. So until then I'll just wait until it's out for PS3... I also can't wait till Tales of Graces F comes out next year

You've played all the same ones I have lol. I was always hoping that they'd bring the ToD sequel to the US and they never did. ><
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Is it coming out for PS3? That's exciting. I had it for the 360, but never finished it, and we just traded in the 360 because we never played it and we didn't want to keep it just for one or two games that we might eventually want to play again. But it's good to know that Vesperia is coming to PS3 in case I want to take another stab at it. :)
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

yes symphonia!!!!!!!! The scene with Marble never ceases to make me cry,
    Presea is my favorite :3 and my bf wants me to dress up like Sheena lol :0

I love playing as Presea. Little girl with a big axe.

I hate playing as Colette. Ugh.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options

Is it coming out for PS3? That's exciting. I had it for the 360, but never finished it, and we just traded in the 360 because we never played it and we didn't want to keep it just for one or two games that we might eventually want to play again. But it's good to know that Vesperia is coming to PS3 in case I want to take another stab at it. :)

For the PS3, things aren't looking so good... but it's already out in Japan for the PS3 so what gives? Namco really loves to hold out on their American fans, sucks. Guess I gotta learn Japanese then. But I did hear Tales of Graces F will be out for PS3 by next year.