Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
._. I'm not even gonna get on the list right now. I'll let you guys talk. XD

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Any pokemon after johto.... PERIOD.
  • + Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. [Didn't care for the ending]
    + Full Moon Wo Saga****e
    + {Agreed with KittyGamer about any Pokemon season after Johto)
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 749 Member
    Girly animes + Inuyasha + Bleach + anything too fantasy.... so basically like 90% anime
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Girly animes + Inuyasha + Bleach + anything too fantasy.... so basically like 90% anime

LOVE inuyasha. bleach was good...until the storyline began to lag. never seemed to get better in my opinion.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Nanaka 6/17 is the worst anime ever. Don't even bother Googling it.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member

Bleach has some good points, but it has a lot of filler episodes and is just too long. You start to lack quality and just feel like you're watching the same thing over and over after a while. It's why I don't usually watch anime that are longer than 50 episodes.
  • Nanaka 6/17 is the worst anime ever. Don't even bother Googling it.

I saw like the first episode.. was it really all that bad? I don't even recall most of what happened besides a girl turning into a six-year-old.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Nanaka 6/17 is the worst anime ever. Don't even bother Googling it.

I saw like the first episode.. was it really all that bad? I don't even recall most of what happened besides a girl turning into a six-year-old.

I watched maybe the first 4 or so episodes of it, but it's been years so I don't remember it that well. I don't really remember it being bad, even though the idea behind it was dumb, but I must not have liked it much since I never tried to watch more of it... It's about a girl who's personality reverts back to when she was 6, then she believes she used magic to become an adult.

I would say Seto no Hanayome is worse. Just another of those "guy forced to be with girl" type anime and not even funny.
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    One Piece, just sayin'
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    One Piece, just sayin'

Only saw the first episode, but it did annoy the crap out of me. And, that's "just saiyan." Just Saiyan.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Dragon Ball only because it would take 2 episodes to build up a spirit bomb then he'd lose it and have to start all over again.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Dragon Ball only because it would take 2 episodes to build up a spirit bomb then he'd lose it and have to start all over again.

this is very true!! in our anime club at Wright state we were talking about this kind of stuff. like, why does one minute take like 65648 episodes?
  • Lift_hard_eat_big

this is very true!! in our anime club at Wright state we were talking about this kind of stuff. like, why does one minute take like 65648 episodes?

Or why would he fly somewhere after he already learned teleportation?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

Or why would he fly somewhere after he already learned teleportation?

I know!! I ask myself that all the time!! Especially on Naruto, I mean, I know Kakashi can teleport himself places, but he insists on running in the trees. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to run in trees like that, but damn, if you're in a hurry, use the quickest method.
    I question that show a lot though. Like, why do they still give a single *kitten* about Sauske?! Damn, I wish Sakura would have went with him and my two least favorite characters would be gone. Hell, I don't like any member of team 7, just Kakashi.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big

I know!! I ask myself that all the time!! Especially on Naruto, I mean, I know Kakashi can teleport himself places, but he insists on running in the trees. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to run in trees like that, but damn, if you're in a hurry, use the quickest method.
    I question that show a lot though. Like, why do they still give a single *kitten* about Sauske?! Damn, I wish Sakura would have went with him and my two least favorite characters would be gone. Hell, I don't like any member of team 7, just Kakashi.

Yeah, Kakashi only teleports to evade Might Guy LOL
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    one piece and naruto.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    one piece and naruto.

that's a bit ironic because I believe the first thing I said to you is that I thought you looked like Teuchi, the guy who owns the ramen place in Naruto. Or at least you remind me of him in some way.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

Yeah, Kakashi only teleports to evade Might Guy LOL

he also teleports in awkward situations. he's very selective.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    one piece and naruto.

that's a bit ironic because I believe the first thing I said to you is that I thought you looked like Teuchi, the guy who owns the ramen place in Naruto. Or at least you remind me of him in some way.

I don't think you have told me that yet, well now you have :P lol

I guess that means I have someone new to cosplay as :) even though I don't really like the anime. would that be a bad thing??
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    one piece and naruto.

I don't think you have told me that yet, well now you have :P lol

I guess that means I have someone new to cosplay as :) even though I don't really like the anime. would that be a bad thing??

I think I quoted your comment on a thread to tell you that. You may have never seen it.
    but I think you could do it sarcastically and make fun of the character. That would be original.
    AND YOU CAN THROW RAMEN ON PEOPLE!! Bonus!!