Websites to watch anime

Options
Yakisoba
Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
Now, I encourage you all to buy your anime or watch it on paid television, but not all of us have that luxury.

Here you can link your favourite anime sites for other members. =D

I'll throw out the first one: http://www.animeseason.com

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    [I watch almost everything on animeseasons]

Crunchyroll.com
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not to boast about where I "watch" anime but here is a simple list of places to stream anime of varying latency:

animecrazy.net
    Dattebayo(yes I am a nazi)
    Veoh
    youTube(have to be quick though)
    aniFreak(used to pay to watch it there but be weary they won't let you decline paid membership)
    crunchysubs
    anilinkz
    anime3000
    funimation
    mangavolume(read manga)
    theHylia(anime downloads)
    chiaanime(ads plethora)
    animefreak.tv(personal favorite second only to animecrazy.net:bigsmile:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Not to boast about where I "watch" anime but here is a simple list of places to stream anime of varying latency:

animecrazy.net
    Veoh
    aniFreak(used to pay to watch it there but be weary they won't let you decline paid membership)
    crunchysubs
    anilinkz
    anime3000
    funimation
    mangavolume(read manga)
    chiaanime(ads plethora)

^^^ Yup, pretty much sums it up
  • smiletty
    smiletty Posts: 18 Member
    Options

animecrazy.net
    Veoh
    crunchysubs
    anilinkz
    anime3000
    funimation
    mangavolume(read manga)
    chiaanime(ads plethora)

what about Hulu and netflix
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

animecrazy.net
    Veoh
    crunchysubs
    anilinkz
    anime3000
    funimation
    mangavolume(read manga)
    chiaanime(ads plethora)

what about Hulu and netflix

netflix can be good, but it has a limited amount of anime and sometimes it's dubbed, which can be annoying. I do like dubbed, just not as much as subbed for some of them. We watched Soul Eater on there, and it was pretty awesome.
  • smiletty
    smiletty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yeah same here I dont care much for dubbed myself, it always seems like theres something missing when they talk in plain english. I call that my easy watching, I dont get to watch much but you get an hour to watch tv by yourself, it better than nothing.
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    As for hulu I despise its insane amount ads that we must fight through almost three times throughout the anime. I quite enjoy netflix for its vast amount of anime so they are profound in that sense. I like to watch a series in every format, for instance I watch one being streamed on the internet one of the noted places, one being streamed off of netflix, one old series that I own that Amanda, my fiance, hasn't seen such as naruto, bleach, or even Monster(have seen this on netflix finally and is really amazing if you enjoy a dark drama, quite intriguing) Otherwise I stick to streaming from the internet or netflix.
  • Slayette
    Options
    www.kumby.com
    www.hulu.com
    www.crunchyroll.com
    www.animeseasons.com
    www.animecrazy.net

Now,

Who here reads Manga?
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I occasionally read manga, except I prefer my anime! I don't mind dubbed at all when I am multitasking which I usually have to do to get my anime time in! I have seen a few things on DubHappy and watch many things on Netflix.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I used to watch a ton of anime on Crunchyroll back in the day until they got rid of pretty much everything, sadly... I moved onto Animecrazy, but I have started downloading it now, put it on Multimedia Player and watch it on my TV every night :D
  • proudgamer
    proudgamer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    http://www.funimation.com/videos
    &
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime

These are my two big ones. I find that when something drops off of Crunchyroll it it often picked up by Funimation.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    narutoget.com

all english dubbed naruto's and naruto shippudens.
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    crunchyroll is the best!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I usually watch on watchanimeon.com. But it's sometimes a drag because you never really know which episode is gonna be dubbed... (I loathe dubbed anime.)
  • spikedkanji
    spikedkanji Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Animefuel.com is a great place to watch a lot of series. and of course for the big 3 its...
    www1.watchop.com----One Piece
    www.narutoget.com----Naruto
    www.bleachget.com----Bleach ( I guess this isn't part of the big three anymore since the "finished")
  • 2yeartimeskip
    Options
    From watchop.com you can also get to several other animes and mangas, such as Dragon Ball, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, and things of that nature. It's the site I use the most.
  • Butterfly414
    Options
    goodanime.net, but watch out for ads that contain spyware.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    www.animehere.com
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of these sites, but noticed no one mentions anime44.com. & to read manga, they have a sister sit named goomanga.net
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    narutoget.com

all english dubbed naruto's and naruto shippudens.

This!!

I honestly don't mind subbed anime because the English versions take at least six months after the initial release of the subbed versions!