Introductions

Options
Hi, raven here. I write predominatly in the Harry Potter fandom, though i have had forays into lord of the rings, the silmarilion and Axis Powers Hetalia.

Replies

• sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sango. I write in the Naruto fanverse. Heya
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am writing in the Halo universe - a game world based on a popular XBOX 360 game. Anyone doing NaNoWriMo right now?
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    Options
    Hello both of you! I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year but i am thinking about doing it next year.
  • esmecgg
    Options
    Greetings!

I'm Es. My fandoms of choice are Harry Potter, and forensic TV shows (Bones, Castle). More reading than writing now, but have plenty of ideas :)
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm Diana, and I write Pride & Prejudice FF.
  • ArynnOctavia
    Options
    Hello all!

To quote my fanfiction.net account, "Author has written 15 stories for CSI, Harry Potter, Hot Fuzz, Office, Psych, Heroes, Star Trek: 2009, Fingersmith, and Glee."

Of course, I read way more fandoms than I write.

Cool to have a group here for fans of FF.
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing NaNoWriMo right now?

I decided not to. I work full time and when I'm done I usually wanna just write my own stories that I've already started of my gift one shot fics for people.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Lyndsay and I've been writing Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Crystal Singer (it's a book series by Anne McAffrey) fanfiction. I haven't updated the stories in a while since I am in the process of editing/re-writing them.
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Randi and I write for Star Trek 2009 (2 stories), Star Trek: Enterprise (17 stories) and Labyrinth (yes, that 80's movie with David Bowie--18 stories). It's nice to see other fanfic authors here! :)

ETA: I participated in NaNo, but I only made it to 33k words. I'm rather schizophrenic as a writer and have trouble focusing on one story for that many days straight.
  • MyCaptainRaydor
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

My resolution this year was to finally write another fanfic! I haven't written one since high school and it wasn't a normal fanfic anyway. My current fanfic obsessions are BSG, The Closer, X-Files, Xena, Warehouse 13, Star Trek Voyager, oh my...there are so many. My bffs write DW and R&I fic so I read a lot of that too. I'm sure the minute I post this I'll think of more.
  • GuardiansChild
    Options
    I'm glad to see that there's a place for fanfiction writers here; hopefully this group is still active! :) I mainly write Harry Potter and Transformers fics, but I enjoy dabbling in a few other worlds as well. I also love participating in NaNoWriMo, and I'm looking forward to this coming November to try to write some longer fanfiction stories.
  • DublinDietitian
    DublinDietitian Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Seems mostly like an inactive group, but putting feelers out there to see if anyone else is around :)