Week 2 Jump Off Of 6w/6p

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
So so excited for what this week will bring...I know you all are ready for a challenge...Add something else to the workout...Example...jumping jacks, squats, planks(so you can strengthen those arms) push ups, mountain climbers...50minimum...We got to push ourselves..We want the results and we are going to work to get them...I know some already add on...but I want us all to...So lets do it...Report here with your completions daily and what you added...I am proud of you guys! LOVE YALL!

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Since I can't do the "jumping", I'll add planks & pushups (which I've been meaning to add push-ups back in!). Maybe Hubz will be up for a "challenge" tonight after our upper body workout at the gym just to see who's "stronger" :laugh:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im gonna add 50 biceps curls to this after evry workout....looking forward to the results...
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im starting a strength training program this week. Did I mention that Killian has my abs on FIRE!!! Lets make it happen this week!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've already added jumping jacks and some type of cardio...;D but I will CRANK IT!!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    I am already doing the 30 day shred along with the 6 week 6 pack and running, but I will add 50 squats and 50 calf raises! We can do this!!!!! :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    LETS DO THIS!!! Week 2 I am going HAMMMMMM!!! I am gonna add something diff everyday!! So tonight will be 50 Jumping Jacks!!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    wonderful idea, actually I had already planned on adding for this week. For today I will be doing 100 jumping jacks, 50 squats, 40 lunges and 50 crunches.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    wonderful idea, actually I had already planned on adding for this week. For today I will be doing 100 jumping jacks, 50 squats, 40 lunges and 50 crunches.

completed L1W2D1 with add-ins. Super tired going to call it a night.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    After Hubz & I pounded upper body at the gym last nite there was no way I could add anything more! But I did it this AM: I'm calling it the "Sexy 50 Challenge" in honour of our AWESOME host, Sexy Cook :happy:

Week 2, Day 2, Level 1 w/added 50 Ralley Cars using 5lb dumbbell (aka Russian Twists), Side Planks w/Oblique Twists using 5lb dumbbell-25 ea. side, 50 pushups (on knees w/feet crossed off the ground). All I can say is, MAN!!! I'm DEFINITELY feeling it this AM :laugh:

Let's BRING IT this week - as next week it will be Level 2 which is my FAVORITE :wink:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Completed day1 of week2 last night. Forgot about the challenge (I was just happy to have time to get my workout in!).

Not sure what today will bring...have an event to go to tonight so not sure I will even get to work out. Will try my best! But I think I'm going to try to incorporate squats one day and lunges the next.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I complete D1L1 Week2 last night!! And I feel GREAT!!! I think I can handle Jillian now LOL!! Keep it up team!! We got this!!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Complete W2D1 yesterday. It feels a lot easier than last week but I'm feeling the abs this morning :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Hey Lovely's....So I completed today Week 2/Day2 and I tell you when I tried on that swim suit yesterday I was wow....I have 2 1/2 weeks before it and I am trying to drop jaws..LMAO...I can feel it and see it...I am added Basketball Throwup w/squats to this workout...just to give it a kick....You guys are rocking it and thanks for the support!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished WK 2 D2 L1 and added some chest presses and reverse crunches aswell as a 5k run.

Phew im now exhausted, Has anyone elses weight loss stalled since doing this???
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Not weighing myself....It hadnt cause i loss last week...Now i am done with the scale til New Yrs...but when i did it last..it didnt stall my loss...
    Just finished WK 2 D2 L1 and added some chest presses and reverse crunches aswell as a 5k run.

Phew im now exhausted, Has anyone elses weight loss stalled since doing this???
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    I started the video again this week. I had a migraine all day, and was still a little "hungover" from it, but I decided I should workout anyway. I finally felt the burn! I'm glad, I was starting to think I wasted my money on the DVD, but I'm glad I gave it another try. I sweat pretty hard, so that's always a plus. I replaced the side planks with a few moves from the P90X Abs video, just because they really strain my arms.

I was wondering though, what should I log it as? I don't have an HRM (and I'm too cheap to buy one), so I just go off of what MFP says I burn. What should I log it as? Thanks ladys! (And gents if there are any out there :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Well if you want to take the cheap route for HRM...Sportsline at Walmart $20 bucks works for me...and glad that you finally feeling it...glad you didnt give up...cause it does work...I would say the average person burns 250-350 in cals for this workout..You can manuelly add it...I am not sure with MFP...never really use the numbers they give!
    I started the video again this week. I had a migraine all day, and was still a little "hungover" from it, but I decided I should workout anyway. I finally felt the burn! I'm glad, I was starting to think I wasted my money on the DVD, but I'm glad I gave it another try. I sweat pretty hard, so that's always a plus. I replaced the side planks with a few moves from the P90X Abs video, just because they really strain my arms.

I was wondering though, what should I log it as? I don't have an HRM (and I'm too cheap to buy one), so I just go off of what MFP says I burn. What should I log it as? Thanks ladys! (And gents if there are any out there :)
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Another day down! I am really looking forward to seeing these results. I hope everyone had a productive day.

Good Night!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didn't know Walmart sold them! You just made my day!
    Well if you want to take the cheap route for HRM...Sportsline at Walmart $20 bucks works for me...and glad that you finally feeling it...glad you didnt give up...cause it does work...I would say the average person burns 250-350 in cals for this workout..You can manuelly add it...I am not sure with MFP...never really use the numbers they give!

• kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    W2 L1 D1 done...I haven't done the challenge yet but I walk 3 miles a day and Im starting ripped in 30 today as well so for right now thats enough for me