Staying Healthy at Cons

Options
2»

Replies

• SantheFox
    SantheFox Posts: 7
    Options
    Last time I was at a con (Anime Central) I ended up preparing a fruit salad the day before going. And everyone in the hotel room ate it all... I didn't even get a strawberry slice... :(
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Last time I was at a con (Anime Central) I ended up preparing a fruit salad the day before going. And everyone in the hotel room ate it all... I didn't even get a strawberry slice... :(

mmmmm, sounds like it was good. :P Sorry you didn't get any, though.
  • SantheFox
    SantheFox Posts: 7
    Options
    it's ok, just happy it didn't go to waste. I'll just have to make even more next time. and be able to bring my sukiyaki pot for sukiyaki! :)
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't eat very much at conventions AT ALL! I'm just having too much fun to remember to keep myself nourished. Last time I went, I brought a cooler full of my own food and mostly ate that. It wasn't terribly healthy, but it wasn't blatantly unhealthy either. I'll probably shop healthier for next time though.
  • hibikihora
    Options
    Actually, I usually wind up eating a lot at the hotel breakfast and just running off of that for the whole day. ^_^;
  • TheGreatGoatGod
    TheGreatGoatGod Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just have gotten lucky so far but every con I have gone to is fairly close to good places to eat, so if you are able to get a group of people together to go eat at somewhere you can find something healthy it gets to be really fun. Plus you can be a kind of advertising to the outer community and help draw in more revenue for the con if you chose to go in you cosplay.