Introductions: Hi everyone :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm also watching sodium closely. I try to stay under 1600mg/day. and i'm usually about 500 calories under my daily goal, and that isn't including extra pregnancy calories, that's just 500 under my net 1750 calories. I really don't understand how i've gained 4 lb in the last month, but i guess it must be baby. All of a sudden he's taking up space! lol
  • kspool0626
    Options
    Lunarokra right there with ya... our little boy is due Feb. 27!!! I am hoping he doesnt come on leap day!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am tiptoe-ing out here....
    we had our first visit on Monday, and gestational sac measured at 6 weeks, 4 days-- making us due July 11th...Doc says everything looks great!
    I am very nervous, though, as we had a loss last April. However, I was much healthier this time around and we were actually trying to get pregnant, and I made sure my thyroid levels were all good before we gave it a go....I feel a lot better this time, with the exception of ridiculous all day sickness and fatigue :) Every little thing freaks me out right now, but the Dr says everything is good, and isn't worried, so I guess I should just chill out!
    So far I am gaining and losing the same 1/2 lb. I am eating at maintenance, and trying to be active. The weekend was hard b/c of the sickness, but I got out for a nice walk yesterday. I am still overweight according to bmi chart (that thing is ridic any way!) so I am going to try to only gain about 25 lbs since I was not at my first goal of 175 when we conceived, and in reality 165 is my ideal weight for my frame.
  • Risty
    Risty Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, my name is Christina and I am a Feb 2011 mommy, but my LO came a bit early and was born Jan 29! I've lost all the weight I gained from the pregnancy, and more! I'm trying to get down to a healthy weight before I have my next baby (not sure when that will be). I want to be able to take nice pregnancy pictures next time instead of being insecure and not doing it like I did with this one! Right now I'm at 178 and I want to get to approx 135-145... I'll see when I get there. I may even need to go down a little bit more, but I've never been that light, so I'm going to say that weight and see if I need to lose more or tone more when I get to that weight.