Options
    how about me? did I do it right?
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in today!! :bigsmile:
  • MayaRLehman
    Options
    I don't know what is going on. 2 lbs doesn't even seem right, this week wasn't even bad for me...I feel a little like a failure right now. Ugh. Not the way to start the weekend.
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    I don't know what is going on. 2 lbs doesn't even seem right, this week wasn't even bad for me...I feel a little like a failure right now. Ugh. Not the way to start the weekend.

Don't let the number on the scale get you down. I've had perfect weeks as well and ended up with a gain. It could be your salt intake, gain in muscle, hormones, anything. Just keep giving your best and it will pay off over time. Good luck :)
  • killerqueen17
    Options

Don't let the number on the scale get you down. I've had perfect weeks as well and ended up with a gain. It could be your salt intake, gain in muscle, hormones, anything. Just keep giving your best and it will pay off over time. Good luck :)

Yes I agree, just keep going... you'll get there!! Sodium is a beast, and so is the female hormonal system...
  • killerqueen17
    Options
    Post-Thanksgiving weigh-in... AAHHHHHH!! lol!!
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Skipping this week. I'm not even curious. This week was a refeed experiment for me and both TOM and Thanksgiving hit me in the same week. There's no way this is going in the record books lol! I'll see the scale next week.
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    Skipping this week. I'm not even curious. This week was a refeed experiment for me and both TOM and Thanksgiving hit me in the same week. There's no way this is going in the record books lol! I'll see the scale next week.

I haven't even stepped on the scale in over a a week between AF and Thanksgiving. I think it's best that I wait another week as well.
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I added myself, but not sure if I can sqeeze myself into alphabetical order and didn't want to mess up the sheet trying!! :tongue: Hope I did everything right....
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    Trying so hard to get back on track with everything! We celebrated Thanksgiving twice, then my husband's birthday three times (between both families and friends), my grandmother's birthday today, and then my mom's birthday tomorrow! Tomorrow should be the last of the celebrations until Christmas. Luckily I've only gained 1/2 pound, a gain is bad, but it could have been worse.