Lori

Options
2»

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    But was she involved with Shane BEFORE Rick got shot? I didn't get that impression. But she sure fell into bed with someone awful quick-like when she thought her husband was dead.

I think it all happened after the zombies took over. But weren't she and Rick having some problems prior to him getting shot? Could be partially why she jumped Shane so quickly.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I just watched the last four episodes today. Why did Lori tell Shane to stay? She seems a but passive/aggressive to me. She doesn't want him but she doesn't want him to leave...hmmmm
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I think Shane was diggin' Lori pre-apocolypse, but never acted on it until after. Recall them talking about how things were not so great between Rick and Lori. . . She definitely annoys me because 1. she hasn't spilled about the incident 2. she has no real purpose thus far 3. she really DOES look like a crack head!

Andrea irritates me to no end. . . ungrateful, gun crazy wench. . .
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Yean Andrea should have stayed in the CDC like she wanted to. lol

But what was the timeline between Shane assuming Rick was dead and then leaving the hospital to Rick finding his family? For some reason I thought it was like a pretty long time. Like over 6 months...
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    It was indeed...
    but they never did resolve whether Shane felt for Lori before the walkers came around or not.
    Maybe they will in the show?

in first episode when rick is talking to shane about him abnd the crack ho having issues the way Shane talked always made me and my sister think he had feelings for her like secretly loved her but thats just our opinion on how he was talking lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    They kinda resolved this quicker than I thought they would. I figured they'd drag out the whole "secret" pregnancy thing much longer than they did. I just wish they'd resolve the Sophia thing now.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im kinda weirded out by Rick just being like "yea, i know, you thought I was dead. its ok"
    uh, no. Thought he was dead or not I'd think NO man would just be like "thats cool, glad you threw up all those pills" especially considering the pills would mostly just make her reallllly sick.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Im kinda weirded out by Rick just being like "yea, i know, you thought I was dead. its ok"
    uh, no. Thought he was dead or not I'd think NO man would just be like "thats cool, glad you threw up all those pills" especially considering the pills would mostly just make her reallllly sick.

Yea, I thought that was weird too, he was waaaay too calm for my liking.

I think Lori will have some jealousy issues if/when she finds out that Shane & Andrea hooked up.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think Lori will have some jealousy issues if/when she finds out that Shane & Andrea hooked up.
    Ooooooo... Nice!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    If it came down to it, I think the new Andrea would kick the snot out of Lori.