Where do you workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• Spartan_Guy
    Spartan_Guy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    YMCA downtown. Otherwise, I walk everywhere.
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Club Fitness in Collinsville. When I'm not walking outside.
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    Options
    Used to go to Lifetime off Clarkson but thinking about getting a Club Fitness membership in Chesterfield once my groupon for Ballwin Title Kickboxing is up.
  • JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Club Fitness!!!

Hi, I’m Jaclyn! I started my journey in 2009 at 350 lbs. I had a 2 year old daughter and realized that I had to change my life! I started working out, eating well, counting calories and making it work for me! I learned VERY quickly that if I didn’t plan my days ahead of time, I would end up in a drive thru, or even worse, not eating at all. I learned that cooking was simple! Prepping was the difficult part. Organizing, finding what re-heated well and what didn’t was also important.
    To date, I’ve lost over 120 lbs. and I’m still following my journey. I live a low carb/high protein lifestyle most days. (All in moderation!). I have experience will all dietary needs and plans and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!

If you're interested, send me an email:

Freshfoodprep@gmail.com

All food prep is done on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday morning, for delivery Saturday or Sunday afternoons.

All containers will be provided. They are reusable, microwave and dishwasher safe.

Meal Options and Payment information:
    Full Plan $100.00 per week for 3 meals per day, 5 meals per week. (I purchase the groceries from the menu items you’ve selected).

$15.00 additional to deliver.

$10.00 discount each week if I reuse your containers (containers provided by me)

Breakfast Options Only - $25.00 per week (5 meals)

Lunch Options Only - $35.00 per week (5 meals)

Dinner Options Only - $45.00 - $55.00 per week (varies based on the protein selected)

Payment Method: Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard (processed through PayPal). Should you choose PayPal as your payment method I will send an invoice via email 24 hours prior to delivery.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the email address below!

Freshfoodprep@gmail.com

• jajonesstl
    jajonesstl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Generally prefer exercise outside, so I ride Grants Trail Quite a bit (Daily), Otherwise Club Fitness (Manchester and McKnight) and St. Louis Spinning.
  • random_guy256
    random_guy256 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lift at Club Fitness in Dogtown presently, but am putting together a home gym as we speak. I have a bar, Squat rack, and just need weights and a bench. Club Fitness isn't bad, but I HATE dealing with the DFM trainers.
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically, Planet Fitness in St Peters MO. But it has been a while.
    Also have some weights I toss around at home, and lots of walking.

And then I scrolled up and see that in 2013 I was still at Club Fitness in St C. I liked it, but not so much the lack of equipment, and the random invasions of the folks who who take over half the place, hog everything, sit on other benches while the others in their group were lifting, and do their best to imitate Macho Man Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan. The last part is what really drove my wife away from there.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    YMCA at the downtown, Carondelet and South City locations.