Options
DJJW
DJJW Posts: 519 Member
Lots of gaming talk, what system is everyone playing on, I'm PS3

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    PC - Asus. It's a monster. I know custom built is better but for what it's worth, it's a monster and run so smoothly! :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I play PS3 and Wii. And I have The Sims 3 and The Sims: Medieval for Mac, but otherwise I don't play on the computer. I own a DS but I don't play it that often.
  • DJJW
    Options
    PC - Asus. It's a monster. I know custom built is better but for what it's worth, it's a monster and run so smoothly! :)
    I don't really know about computers, so when I bought one I said " I want to be able to game" the jerk sold me one that needs a graphics card just to play lame games, sucks.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    PC, PS3 (favorite) and Wii
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 (even though it is half broken... we still use it but it's cracked open and has to have a fan on top of it when we're playing a game so it won't overheat, haha). I'm definitely more into pc games, though.
  • DJJW
    Options
    PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 (even though it is half broken... we still use it but it's cracked open and has to have a fan on top of it when we're playing a game so it won't overheat, haha). I'm definitely more into pc games, though.
    my PS3 gets really hot too, We have been known to put a fan to it in the summer.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    PC, custom-built 2 years ago. Itching to upgrade the video card this year. About to install a SSD drive. :smile:

I also have a Wii, but I use it for exercise more than games. :bigsmile:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    PC, Alienware. Pretty juiced up
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I got em all, beefy custom PC that I am constantly evolving when money allows and newer games necessitate, a 360, a Wii, and 2 PS3s.

Actually have 3 pretty game worthy PCs in my house, since my kids are big into WoW usually will play other games on the PC if they're available.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Just scored a nice red ring of death on my 360. So sad. Don't know if I want to replace it or go for the ps3.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    XBOX 360 here
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    PC and Xbox360!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I do mostly PS3. I'm getting a lot of workout games for christmas!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Xbox 360 :smile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Just scored a nice red ring of death on my 360. So sad. Don't know if I want to replace it or go for the ps3.

Ouch. We got that on our first 360. It made a funny quacky noise and then red ringed.

My condolences.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    PC (Steam anyone?), PS3, and 360.. I'm partial to the PC though.. easier to control for FPS.. I'll play driving and platformer games on the consoles.. and oh..fighting games..! Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 out ..w00t!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    PC and PS3. I'm a new gamer so not that many under my belt... But I look up the one's I like and learn buttloads about them cuz I'm always broke!

Working on leveling up in LoL! Can't wait to get a new laptop! XD
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PC

Dell XPS 17 L702x
    2.0 Ghz Quad Core
    6 GB Ram
    3GB NVIDIA GT555m Overclocked
    2x 500GB HD's 7200 RPM

Currently Playing Skyrim on Max settings
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    360 :) unless i get the urge to play old games lol atm a bit addicted to skyrim lol
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    PC gamer. I have a Wii too, but it's really for novelty.