Weekly Check Ins

Options
2»

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Was off sick from work yesterday and I think the back/belly pain from my TOM caused me to really not eat. Was down to 203.2 this morning. Let's hope it stays off and I can get to 199.9 by the 25th! It's a good thing I cannot eat Gluten as there is a TON of crap in the office this week!

Hope you all are doing well!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Was off sick from work yesterday and I think the back/belly pain from my TOM caused me to really not eat. Was down to 203.2 this morning. Let's hope it stays off and I can get to 199.9 by the 25th! It's a good thing I cannot eat Gluten as there is a TON of crap in the office this week!

Hope you all are doing well!

Sorry you are not feeling well and best of luck keeping it off. Holidays are not easy!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Down to 202.0... 60 pounds over all but today is Christmas Dinner at work so i'm sure I will be up a bit 2moro!! I've gotta hit ONEderland by Christmas!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    SW 226
    LWW 195
    CW 193:love:
    HMMM I may just make it to 192 by Christmas. I'll say that all the parties at work ahve made me realize how much my eating habits have changed. I ate poorly one day (LOTS of food) and felt sick the whole day and the day after. Nice to know Im changing on the inside as well as the out
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    The scale and I disagreed on Friday, so I decided to do my weigh-in today. 200.8!!!!! So close! I don't care if it's 199.9, I just want to see that 1 by Christmas Eve :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Well after this horrible weekend of wonderful food lol i am back up to 210.4 :( i worked so hard last week and I just threw it all away. I don't think i will be hitting ONEderland before Christmas with out making myself sick. But I'm still going to give it a shot. Best of luck to the rest of you!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    198!!!!! I am ecstatic!! I'll probably ruin it with Christmas Eve at Grandmother's tomorrow, but I'll just enjoy onederland for today :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    No change for me I've stayed at 193 Im hoping to lose 1 more pound before new years :drinker: