Anyone else love their 'fat face?'

Options
I have a long, skinny face. I LOVE my "fat face" because it looks normal. I have some meat on it, it's rounder, it's lmore proportioned. My biggest fear with losing weight is that I will get my skinny face back, which I don't think is as attractive.
The last time I lost weight even my close friends were saying that they wished I could keep my fat face and my skinny body. :(
Anyone else love their fat face?

Replies

• dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    unfortunatley that is where some of my weight went, my face!! i hated it!! it was in my face, *kitten* and hips......lost the face now have to loose the others :)
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's funny my husband, who is also loosing has a very different fat face and skinny face. People noticed immediately when he started loosing weight. Because I have a wide jaw, my face doesn't change that much, my neck, yes, but my face is pretty much the same as it was 80 pounds ago. I guess that is a blessing.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I liked my fat but I like that my features are more prominent now. My skin looks better.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My face is more square I think... I love that it's fuller and better filled out... My hubby used to tell me I'll have Paula Dean's face, no wrinkles, if I keep the fat on my face... He meant it in a nice way. I haven't lost as much on my face as last time I lost weight, and I'm thankful for that! I love my face and I hope it stays filled out nicely!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    When i lost a lot of weight a few years ago I got down to 195 and my face began to look a little gaunt, I liked the cheekbones and lack of double chin but I wanted to keep the plumpness in my cheeks which made me look young. I remember saying I wanted to keep my face, but drop another 15 pounds. It doesnt work that way!!

I'll be happy to get to that weight again and stay there.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My fat face was disgusting, so round & puffy, the slimmer I get the better my skin & the more pronounced my cheekbones & jaw become. I look younger now than I did 5 years ago.

One thing that I have done as the weight has come off is to change my hair style to suit the new slimmer face structure. My fat face hair style just doesn't suit my thin face.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I didn't love my fat face, but I did like having my super pointy chin less pronounced.
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    sorry, but no, i dn't love my fat face. It's the worst bit about me, i don't think i'd ever be able to look 'gaunt' as i've always had chubby cheeks. It doesn't matter if I've taken a nice photo and i look slim everywhere else, if my face has chins rolling off it, it's ruined. This is my goal, to get my cheekbones back!!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't love my fat face. My cheeks are big and my eyes are mere slits when I grin, which is often. I miss my slender face where, though still healthy and glowing, I could at least see where my cheekbones were. Booo.

OP, I bet your thin face looks fine - maybe you just aren't used to it yet!
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what my un-fat face looks like hehe....I like me. Looking forward to seeing less of me in the mirror!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Uhh - hated my fat face, it was all red and puffy. The change in diet, and increased water intake took care of the redness and I have rediscovered my cheek bones. Although I may have traded this in for the odd wrinkle, I am happy with the trade off.