Where are all the scots at?

Options
If you wanna join this as well as the UK page :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/391-team-scotland

Not that the UK page isn't great, but I bet no one here can tell me how many calories are in a bar of tablet!!

Haha

xx

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    *goes to the cupboard and gets some tablet* damn you
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    theyre not here. Theyre all out eating battered mars bars
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    theyre not here. Theyre all out eating battered mars bars

Goddamn I want a deep fried mars bar now. Had some english friends stay for the weekend and couldnt get them out the chippy, they were so amazed by the amount of things we deep fry on a regular basis here :L

We had deep fried pizza in the end :P
  • theonly1iknow
    theonly1iknow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I first moved to Glasgow From the Wirral (about 14 yrs ago) I was caught out after a night out with a pizza supper. Just assumed it would na a normal pizza with chips, oh no.... Deep fried. Cos I was drunk I didn't notice and happily carried my box home. Only when I tried to eat it and couldn't work out where all the grease was coming from. BLEEUUGH!
    Mind you I still ate it! Hence why I put on so much weight in my first year at uni, (along with working weekends at Millie's cookies/cookie jar!!!)

I think there is a tendency up here to try & deep fry ANYTHING! Mind you according to MFP forums, some of the guys from the US deep fry whole turkeys at thanksgiving!!!