What would you like to see in series 7?

Options
What would make you happiest to see in series 7? Old friends returning? More monsters from the classic series? A sequel to a recent episode? Daleks?

As for me, I'd like to see another episode scribed by Neil Gaiman. And I'd love to see Nabil Shaban reprise his gloriously revolting character Sil from the classic series.

Anyone else?

Replies

• _Sonia_
    Options
    Madam Vashtra and Jenny. The Awesome Victorian Silurian Lesbian Duo. :) They were lots of fun.

More Neil Gaiman. And please, oh, please, let TERRY PRATCHETT write an episode.
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    Options
    That might be interesting! Does Terry Pratchett want to write an episode?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to what happened to Jenny, so that might be nice as a filler episode. River will probably return, but in what capacity I don't know.

I would like to see some re-imagining of some classic villains, maybe the ice-monsters or the sea-devils, but it's difficult because there's so much more to be explored.

I also think we might see Amy and Rory leave the series :cry: Although I'd be desperately unhappy when this happens, especially as I adore Arthur Darvil, but every good thing must come to an end and I think Matt's Doctor needs a bit of a shake up. We've seen him work well with Craig and also last year on the Christmas special with young Kazran and Abigail. I think one of the strengths of the episodes with David Tennant's 10th Doctor was the fact that we had different companions each season to spice things up and bring out different character traits and explore new themes.

Oh, and finally... lots more timey wimey stuff... because he is a Time Lord after all :bigsmile:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It would nice if they could tame Amy's annoying personality traits. Why can no one write a strong female lead without making her obnoxious?