Where do you live?

Options

Replies

• KendiRaeBee
    Options
    Grew up in northern Indiana, lived in Virginia for a few years and now live in North Carolina.
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    born and raised on the Eastern Plains of Colorado!! but like some of you we are military and have been stationed in Biloxi MS and are currently in New Jersey... I so miss home! :frown:
  • enchantedeskape
    Options
    I was born and raised in TX, but I moved out to North Carolina 8 years ago. I miss my home state sometimes...and then summer rolls around & I appreciate the Tar Heel state much more :)
  • bolhuis5
    bolhuis5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Born and raised Michigan gal here!
    Lower Michigan that is.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Currently in NW Arkansas. Originally from southern California, live in Annapolis, Maryland for 22 years. We spent 4 years visiting 45 states in our RV after selling our home.

That is amazing!!!! 4years!! WOW!

I was born and raised in Western New York, went to college and lived in Steubenville, OH for 14 years, but husbands job brought us back to Buffalo. We now live in Orchard Park, NY (near the Buffalo Bills Stadium.

Both areas have a big homeschooling presence.

My husband was born and raised in the Philippines. His family lives in San Francisco, Ca and Virginia Beach, VA, so we love visiting his family as we always end up on an ocean!! Both of his married siblings homeschool as well.

D
  • veganMomto7
    veganMomto7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Being military, we've had the pleasure of living in Arizona, South Carolina, Germany, and Kansas. Now we reside in lower Alabama. We're so confused when someone asks us where home is, we don't really have an answer. lol

Just reply, " Home is where the heart is ":smile:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Home-grown Southern girl here!
  • faithiedavie
    Options
    I currently live in Cokato Minnesota. Im from Florida and we are hoping to move back in the next few years. We love MN we just would love to be back in florida near family.
  • letmysoulfly
    letmysoulfly Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Native Floridian now living in dh's homestate of Arkansas and I love it here!
  • Melanie_Robinson
    Melanie_Robinson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    North Georgia, been here all of my life. :)
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    We live in Wisconsin near the capitol city.
  • stacey323
    Options
    I am in the Men's Fitness magazine top 10 of fattest cities - Corpus Christi, Texas...
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    born and raised in Souther California, Daughter was born at Hoag Hosptial in Newport beach, with a view of the ocean from my birthing room. Too many ppl and didnt think it was a great place to raise a child, so moved to the boondocks of Indiana. Now we're surrounded by corn fields, deer, cardinals, robins, wild tulips and snow.

Funny thing is, except for the smell of the ocean, Daughter and i like it here better.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ct
  • MsJenny813
    MsJenny813 Posts: 18
    Options
    Native Tampa girl here. We would love to move to CO before the end of the year though. Been our goal for a while.
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    I live in Western Pennsylvania
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Dallas :)
  • vicki81868
    vicki81868 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Beautiful San Diego. Born and raised. I think I was in my teens before it dawned on me that not everyone has a beach. =O
  • saraiowaflybaby
    saraiowaflybaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We live in Central Iowa
  • SwoneySC
    SwoneySC Posts: 6
    Options
    Grew up in Cleveland, OH, but I have lived in Rock Hill, SC now for 15 years and actually love it here.