Levels

Options
suzanne63
suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
How is she recomending doing this workout or how will we do it? A level a week? Will it take 3 or 4 weeks to finish all the workouts?

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    good question... i haven't watched it yet so im' not sure. i'll have to put the dvd in and watch the first part of it where she gives her reccomendations. if anyone knows let us know.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    She doesn't say in the video how long to do each level. I assume a week- a week and half if this is the only video you are doing daily. I will probably spend about 2wks on each since I am also doing other videos and not this one every day
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do 2 weeks at each level. I'll probably do it 2-3 times a week or maybe every other day.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    yeah i was thinking 10 days on each level. i probably will mix other stuff in there... but maybe not.
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I gave it a test run the other day and it was brutal. I thought there was something about length of time under recommendations. I can't check now, but I will and post later.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    yeah a friend of mine did it and she said it took her a while to get level 1... but i know we are all ready for the challenge. my experience with jillian workouts is that they are very very tough the first 3-4 days on each level but then they get better.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    After my first round of 6 weeks, I'm going to alternate the levels every other day for my second round.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 för ten times before moving on, then I did level 2 nine times. Now Im on level 3 and ive done that for ten times as well but now Im adding weights on some of the moves. Also I do it combined with Ab ripper x. As long as you are straight with yourself and now when its time to push it, its totally up to you if you do a level for 4 times of 14. When a level becomes to easy you have the choice to either add weights, do the more advanced moves, or move up to the next level.