Need music help!

Options
Hey peoples!! I'm in desperate need of some new work out music on the old ipod. Studies ahow that music helps increase your intensity. But alas I am stumped as to what music to get so I'm asking you all for suggestions. What's your must have song that gets you pumped?? I listen to any and everything from fist pumping techno to raging metal. Let me know what's good!

Replies

• chefswife67
    Options
    I like this.. Its Erotic Lounge Music its got a good beat to it .. hope this works..
    Erotic Lounge - Burning Up
    www.youtube.com
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Eminem really gets my *kitten* moving. I'll screenshot a picture of my playlist, though - maybe it'll help. Oh, and Let the Bodies Hit the Floor has got to be the most motivational song ever. Whenever I listen I feel like they're screaming personally AT me and my only hope is to run as fast as I can, away.

screenshot20111116at902.jpgscreenshot20111116at902.jpg
  • sclevenger123
    Options
    I ordered a Spin Bike that'll be delivered in another week or so, and my first concern was getting a rockin' play list to emulate the in-gym experience of an intense cycling class. The reason I loved Spin Classes so much when I was faithfully going (and maintaining my weight a whole lot more effectively! ) was the way the music made the motion - the climbing, the sprinting, the "Keep Going" when everything in your body is telling you to stop.... I got on to Amazon.com and did a search in their Mp3 section for "spinning" and "cycling" - they had some amazing playlists that came up. Some of them like 80 tracks for 9 bucks. Might want to give that a shot? Or a similar search for compilation lists? :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I ordered a Spin Bike that'll be delivered in another week or so, and my first concern was getting a rockin' play list to emulate the in-gym experience of an intense cycling class. The reason I loved Spin Classes so much when I was faithfully going (and maintaining my weight a whole lot more effectively! ) was the way the music made the motion - the climbing, the sprinting, the "Keep Going" when everything in your body is telling you to stop.... I got on to Amazon.com and did a search in their Mp3 section for "spinning" and "cycling" - they had some amazing playlists that came up. Some of them like 80 tracks for 9 bucks. Might want to give that a shot? Or a similar search for compilation lists? :)

You can try Pandora.. just enter an artist that you like and they give you more of their songs plus others that sound like them!

David Guetta's stuff is always a good motivator.
    Rammstein, AC/DC always does it for me.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I listen to house/techno usually. I've found that if I listen to songs that I already know I don't focus enough and I'm too aware of how long the songs are and my workouts feel like they take a lot longer.

di.fm (hard house) has some great streaming audio or i have a bunch of dj tiesto and paul oakenfeld. They have really great beats and keeps me going the whole time.