Weight watchers is being updated from sunday in the UK??

Options
Hello everyone.

Last night at my meeting the Karon my leader anounced that the plan was being updated from sunday this week which is 20th November. She said we would be getting the new info at our next meeting. Has anyone else heard this?

She said the points values were the same with some modifications on 'the filling foods' and that the old members who enjoyed the core plan before it changed will like the new introduction as their will be something similar coming into place.
She also said you would be able to mix the plans and do it one way one day and the new way another??

I am interested to hear if anyone else has heard anything.
Im all up for new changes and moving forward. I have really enjoyed using the pro points method. I will also be happy to give this new way a try when it comes.

What are your thoughts? Some of the other members seemed quite nervous as they feel safe using the pro points. Karon told us that wouldnt be changing you can carry on as usual.

Thanks Luan xx

HAPPY SHRINKING X

Replies

• DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes, we're were told as well that there were going to be some plan changes coming up, but that our calculators would still be able to be used; I'm thinking those bananas aren't still going to be "free". : ( We were told that we would learn more the 1st week of December. The leaders are being trained on the changes.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to hearing about it. I love bananas. I never feel guilty eating them as I am obsessed with knowing how many cals to points Im having. I try to stay within my limits lol. Lets compare next week and see if they are telling us the same things :O) x
  • jhsimpson
    jhsimpson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Curious if any of the 2012 changes have been formally announced. My WW @ Work session wrapped before the US Thanksgiving Day Holiday. If I want to continue, I'll need to convert to a traditional meeting format. I'm debating to shelve WW in lieu of MFP but I'd love to know what tweaks to Points Plus are occurring?
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We still haven't been told the changes yet. I think we will know more the 1st week of December.