E READERS

Options
How many of us have e readers?
What one do you have?
We can use this as a thread to discuss different ereaders and applications.

Replies

• Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a NOOK Color and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was going to get a Nook color, but then i wanted an IPAD and think i might get one for Christmas. I'm not so sure about d/l books though. Part of the whole 'book' thing for me is holding the book and stuff. That might sound silly....LOL.....but I really enjoy it. AND I love the smell of a new book. YEAHHH...I'm a big dork. =)
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So, my christmas list encompassed 2 things - new skates and a kindle. My sister,spilled the beans that I'm getting one from my parents (woo hoo) so I got to pick out the one I wanted - I just want the classic one, not color, not touch screen. so the one for $79 now...and then I'll be getting gift cards for books and accessories. One thing I found out while researching them is that they have a "folio" type case for it, so you can still "hold your book"... :) I'm excited to finally be getting one! Everyone who knows me always asks me why I didn't have one before since I read so much...
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So, my christmas list encompassed 2 things - new skates and a kindle. My sister,spilled the beans that I'm getting one from my parents (woo hoo) so I got to pick out the one I wanted - I just want the classic one, not color, not touch screen. so the one for $79 now...and then I'll be getting gift cards for books and accessories. One thing I found out while researching them is that they have a "folio" type case for it, so you can still "hold your book"... :) I'm excited to finally be getting one! Everyone who knows me always asks me why I didn't have one before since I read so much...
    I have a similiar case for my Nook Color. It works great!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting one, but then I remembered that you can't smell an e-reader... and i love the smell of books old or new. so for me its just gonna have to stay the old fashioned way..unless of course someone decides to get me one for christmas, than I won't complain lol
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have a Kindle. Love it. Debating on getting my daughter the $79 one. She likes to read but hates carrying books around so she doesn't do it often. lol
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i have an older Nook, i love it mut i still enjoy having my paper and ink books and its easer to lend out lol