Biggest Loser 12

Options
Simona38
Simona38 Posts: 66 Member
So...what did everyone think of last night's episode??

I'm SO glad they finally went to singles! I hate when they weigh in as a group.

Bonnie was admirable last night. I thought it was going to be another episode of her crying all night but she sucked it up and left with her head held high. She looked great at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing her at the finale.

Still not sure who I want to win this thing. I'd like to see Becky win but I dont think she will because she doesnt have a lot left to lose.

I dont understand why 9 weeks in, the men are still not pulling big numbers every week. These are BIG guys. In past seasons, they've hit double digits almost every week until the finale.

Replies

• maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see Bonnie go. She just wasn't a really legitimate competitor, as evidenced by her bleak performance in the pentathalon. She could barely walk, much less complete with these other players.

I'd like to see John win..although his overly emotional ways annoy me sometimes, I still like him as the winner! Also, would not be surprised to see the marathon winner take it all. Someone like Jessica--she has obviously done well & she could def win the marathon and take the whole prize.

Psyched for makeover week!
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ooh you Americans are lucky! I'm in the uk and watching season 7 (couples) on satellite. Really enjoying it though.
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would like John or Becky to win. They are my favorites...they are tough, working their butts off, & seem like great people, too. Plus, they are teachers! Other than them, I think Antone would be most deserving. Sunny & Vinny haven't done as well as they could, in my opinion.
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see Bonnie go as well. She did end up working hard for Dolvett, but she could barely run. She did look great at the end. I'm not sure who I'd pick to be the winner... still have some more episodes to see before I decide...

What do you all think of Anna not coming back for next season?? Good, bad, indifferent??
  • Simona38
    Options
    I'd be happy if Anna didnt come back. They dont need 3 trainers and she's not a trainer IMO. I'd rather just see Dolvett and Bob there.
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see Bonnie go. She just wasn't a really legitimate competitor, as evidenced by her bleak performance in the pentathalon. She could barely walk, much less complete with these other players.
    ^THIS^

I know Bonnie's older, but it always angered me that she was taking someone's place who could work harder and lose more. Also...the crying was REALLY getting old!!

I'd like Ramon or Sunny to win they're always my favorite.
  • HeatherR930
    Options
    I'm actually sad to see Anna go! I like her. I think she did a good job & she was straight to the point, no nonsense :) I hope Dolvett stays...he's nice to look at!
  • Simona38
    Options
    Last night's episode was .... interesting. I wonder how things will be in the house with John. I think he was right in doing what was right for him. It's too bad that he was in that position of giving someone a 1lb disadvantage, but why should he have given it to Vinny if he felt it would cause his own elimination?? It's a game. People need to understand that. You're not there to make friends and be all nicey-nice. You're there to win.

I kinda didnt like what Bob said about John either. That he'll regain all the weight back. Why the sudden turn on him? When John was sobbing about being on the Red Team, Bob was there hugging him. Now that John's comfortable with Dolvett, it seems to have struck a nerve with Bob. When he said that - and not to John, but to Antone, I lost a bit of respect for Bob. At the very least, tell John that that's how you feel and that's what you see happening to him - dont talk *kitten* about people behind their backs.
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have to understand that they only show you what they want you to see....for all we know John could be doing things behind the cameras that are making everyone turn on him.
  • Simona38
    Options
    True, but if he's doing things like that it's in his own best interest. That's what I dont get about everyone else. Why would they turn on someone who's trying to win the game. I understand Antone's reaction during the elimination when he got upset that John wrote Sunny's name but I still dont get Bob's reaction. Even if John did something to him, address it with John, dont go badmouthing him to Antone, especially with the cameras rolling.
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is true but the cameras are rolling all the time they just choose what to put in the show....Im sure there are plenty of days that someone says something about another without thinking about the hurt feelings
  • Simona38
    Options
    So glad one of the women made it to the final 4!!! WTG Becky!! She looked incredible after the makeover.

I'm rooting for John to win. After the race where they had to put the weight back on I gained a new respect for him - not because he won but because of his attitude. I like that he lays it out there that he wants to win this thing and makes no apologies for it.

Can't wait to see which at-home contestant will win the marathon & end up in the finale.
  • HeatherR930
    Options
    I agree. I would like to see John win. He & Becky are still my favs. I'm glad they made the finals. I think Antone has worked really hard too & wouldn't hate to see him win. I do think the others deserve it more than Vinny. I feel like they have worked harder & Vinny hasn't always pushed himself as hard as he could. The others just seem to WANT it more to me. I can't wait to see the marathon.