How many lbs do you want to lose by NEW YEARS?

Options
With New Years being my birthday, I would like to have 10-20 lbs dropped by this day!!!!

Replies

• neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! We have a group! I'm 363.8 now, I want to nail my next mini goal and be 350 or less by New Years!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I want to lose umm 5pds...to nail it and be COMPLETLY at Goal weight!!! I know we can do this..Practice what we know that has been working!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    No weight loss goal...it will be interesting to see if I can maintain. Last weigh in on Friday...then I'm ready!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I hope to hit the 130's even if it is 139.9 ( i'll take it). I've plateaus for several months now. I am ready to see a change in weight. I am thinking that me seeing the numbers sends a signal to my mind to overeat whether it is a gain or loss. So not seeing the numbers is going to help me a lot in just focusing on the journey.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hmmm well I am actually almost at my goal weight that I wanted to be at BUT my stomach is not where I want it to be so I would say if I can get down to 140 I will be good by New Years!!! Right now I am at 153.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 162lbs right now. One of my main goals before my goal weight is 150. It's the weight I can always get to but can never stay at or get below. Let's do this!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 5lbs
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 7 pounds by 1/1/2012. My last weigh in will be Friday then I am in to win!!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20lbs by New years, if I dont make it it's not because I haven't tried :)
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    I would like to have dropped 15 pounds by New Year's!!!!!

Good Luck everyone on your goals!!
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Prolly 15lbs or so.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 lbs...Kiki-out!! :laugh:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15-20lbs by the new year.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I hope to hit the 130's even if it is 139.9 ( i'll take it). I've plateaus for several months now. I am ready to see a change in weight. I am thinking that me seeing the numbers sends a signal to my mind to overeat whether it is a gain or loss. So not seeing the numbers is going to help me a lot in just focusing on the journey.

Oh yeah, currently I'm 144.6 lbs. not huge expectations. Just want to break the plateau.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 5lbs by New Years! :)
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop 5lbs by our next weigh in on 1/1/12. Currently im 166.6lb, my last weigh in is tomor
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in the 150 category, whether it's 159 or below. Last weight in was 165 this week. WE GOT THIS!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hopeing to drop 5 lbs - will put me back at my "wedding" weight earlier this year & maybe break this plateau ;-} But I'll take no change or more weight as long as it's muscle!
  • cthill1
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 pounds by the New Year or fit a Size 10 comfortablely
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    10lbs would be wonderful for me!