Challenge for NO SCALE 2012

Options
2»

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Last WI was this morning and I will be putting that scale away today. I was trying to think of something creative to do with it since I will be waiting so long before I step on it again. I think I have come up with a great idea for me:bigsmile: I usually put my X-Mas tree up after Thanksgiving so I think the first gift under that tree will be my scale. I am going to wrap it up like it is a present:noway: bahahahahaha that way I know I can't get to it without unwrapping it. I usually take my tree down after the New Year so when I take my tree down in 2012 I will have one last gift to myself to unwrap and it better be the best gift yet tehehehehehe. Everyone have a happy calorie burning day!!!!!
  • nigerianbeauty
    Options
    OMG.. I ALMOST JUMPED ON THE SCALE. THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO HARD. I HAVE TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO HIDE MY SCALE:sad:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    did my final weigh in for 2011: 138 lbs!!!!!!! :smile: super excited!!! & gem, i am TOTALLY wrapping that scale up & putting it under the christmas tree!!! that is such a fantastic idea!!! hope you guys have a fabulous friday :heart:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Aparently I logged into the group & didn't post! Lol! Last weigh-in was done earlier this week: 149.2 (bloated due to over-working out & not enough down time). We'll see what 2012 blesses me with :wink:
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :sad: Did my final weigh today 195.2!! Whohooo!! Ok so I plan to lose between 10-15 by 2012!! Wrapping my scale up and putting it away
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My final weigh in was 11/18/2011 and I was 141. I plan to loss at least 6 pounds. This will be a real challenge for me because it took me almost a year to lose 10 pounds. Eating a low carb diet and doing circuit training should do the trick for me.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    my last weigh in which was on the 23rd. I am at 154.3 and my goal by New Years is to be at 145, :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    NO SCALEEEEEEEEEEEEE After Thanksgiving!! YEPPIE!
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Gonna weigh tomorrow and then that's it! Kinda wishing I ate less sodium and drank more water today for a GOOD WEIGH IN TOMORROW!

Excited to be on this no weigh journey with you all! XOX
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just realized I didn't post my weight on 11/16, it was 176lbs,...so I'm excited to see what 1/1/12 brings!
  • abrooks1011
    Options
    Okay...Today is my first day joining this group. However, this will be a challenge for me! I normally hop my butt on the scale every single morning. I have not weighed myself in a week and I will wrap my scale up and place it under my tree on today without weighing myself of course. This is going to be fun and make me work extra hard!

Thanks for the invite!

Wishing you all Great success.
  • abrooks1011
    Options
    Oh Current weight is 223.7lbs
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok I had a slow moment I just joined the group thinking I did already.. The scale is put away until the new year... Im going for 10 lbs... current weight is 222.4...
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in for the year was on November 21st. I finally put the scale away and will wrap it up for the tree tonight. Going for a 5lb loss by 2012....current weight is 196. Goal weight is 175lbs....almost there!! :love:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that I haven't looked at the scale. I'm good for getting on it faithfully every morning but I haven't sense this challenge started. I am kinda scared to even get on there sense my trip. Can't wait till Jan 1, 2012. First thing in the morning y'all :laugh: :laugh:
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Man this has been hard. I don't weigh everyday but every few days. I'm so glad my scale is no where in site b/c i've been super tempted to hop on. Lord help me.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Almost tempted to step on the scale the other day but decided it's not worth it. "seeing" is believing & when I see my tummy isn't hanging over as much as it used to, I'm going to take that as an NSV :wink:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Of course everyone knows after VACATION...I wanted to just see the damage..but NO..I can do this..I got to tools to get that off and some more and be at goal...Going to buy my new one soon///and wrap it!! You guys are doing awesome...
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    error