Xenoblade Chronicles

Options
sarah44254
sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
So I watched my boyfriend play through this game. I admit I missed some parts because he would play all hours of the night and I decided to sleep, and now I have the option of playing his man through a second run, with high level and great gear to go through the game. I think this is awesome, because I saw him fight the fights, all I really want to play for is the story.

Have you guys played this game? What did you think? I absolutely loved it. The characters were great, very easy to get close to. The fighting system was really neat, and I loved that you could see new armor/weapons on the characters in the cut scenes.

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It seems there are no plans to release it in the US. :frown:
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I got it but have yet to play it and probably wouldn't have until seeing this post and doing some wiki research on the game. I usually play everything on PC and I have about 240 Wii games on a HDD so it's a bit overwhelming when trying to decide what to play. Thx for the heads up.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Oh, no. I'm in the US. We still bought it from Europe and play it on our Wii (with a little work).