Interested

Options
Ok, I haven't used this game before, but I'm really interested! I want to know, from those of you who have gotten results:
How long did it take you to get the results you did?
what other exercises did you do? (I do 30DS, Zumba, and I'm going to start going to the gym again)
Have you used any other games? (I currently use Zumba Fitness on PS3,a and I'm going to try UFC Personal Trainer)
Thanks!:drinker:

Replies

• traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this too. We have a wii at home, but its (sadly) never been used as anything but a "Simpsons" and "Raving Rabbids" machine.
    I have just joined a gym, but I only joined because its now too dark/cold/wet to go for my nightly 5 mile walk!
    I dont think I will be staying a member of the gym when the lighter nights come back... I would rather be out in the open air, and supplement my walking with exercises from home.
  • tas57
    tas57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :wink: I have started that wii ea active fitness when it works but does not always works freeze up so I need to go find a new one or save to buy new wii so ya was doing great but I over do it and burn out or injury so I will keep trying I use multiple cd"s to work out if wii freezes ...so what ever works as long as I get 30 min's of exercise a day besides regular work day..but need to do more!!~~:):happy: get yourselves a great day!!!:bigsmile:
  • sarajmitch79
    Options
    I just got started with the Active 2 a little over a week ago, so far myself I love it and feel the desire to push myself to complete every workout. I've used the Wii Fit as well and I like the trakcing on the Active better.
  • urloveisevrything
    Options
    Same here. I used wii fit plus and it's playful and nice but I never really felt challenged.
    Now that I've got EASP 2 I am REALLY commited to it. There's actual sweat running down my body
    and I feel so motivated to set and achieve new higher goal every week .
    The total bodytracking system is a total plus too.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I use ea active, more workouts and ea active 2 and seeing 1.5 to 2 lb loss per week! try to also work my rest days.