Last CD/Song you bought/downloaded

Options
13»

Replies

• streetcarp7
    streetcarp7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Motionless In White - Creatures I'm not totally sold yet but its pretty good
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Bought Monster (KISS's new album) a few weeks ago and have been playing it non-stop ever since.
  • njitalian
    Options
    Testament - Dark Roots of Earth
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Dez Farfara - Dark Meadowlark single.

His sister is battling cancer and he wrote this song to help defray her medical costs. Pretty decent tune

http://www.dezfafara.com/index.php/9-uncategorised/71-help-support-kerri-s-corner-and-download-some-great-music
  • DangerLV
    Options
    Beggars & Thieves "We are the Brokenhearted"
    why? Long time since they released an album, also did the singer's Hair for the CD insert pics and the first Video "We Come Undone"
  • littlemsmetal
    Options
    Mors Principium Est.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I bought the newest Dragonforce cd, since I like the metal and the new lead singer and it reminds me that even younger bands can still play the kind of metal I used to know. It gets depressing to me when the only rock/metal/prog videos of bands I like are either the dudes in 1971 aged 20, or now aged 65 or whatever. I want rock and metal to go on forever!
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I downloaded a few of the newer albums and put them all on a cd. My driving music.

Reign Supreme by Dying Fetus
    Undead by Six Feet Under
    Torture by Cannibal Corpse
    Surtur Rising by Amon Amarth
    The Industrialist by Fear Factory
    Resolution by LoG
    Annnnd Enslaved by Soulfly.

I've listened to all of Dying Fetus, Amon Amarth, and CC. The rest I kind of just listen to for a bit and then go back to Dying Fetus. Lol
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I downloaded a few of the newer albums and put them all on a cd. My driving music.

Reign Supreme by Dying Fetus
    Undead by Six Feet Under
    Torture by Cannibal Corpse
    Surtur Rising by Amon Amarth
    The Industrialist by Fear Factory
    Resolution by LoG
    Annnnd Enslaved by Soulfly.

I've listened to all of Dying Fetus, Amon Amarth, and CC. The rest I kind of just listen to for a bit and then go back to Dying Fetus. Lol
    Love me some 6FU & DF. Also been listening to The Aborted's Global Flatline a lot recently.

Just got in the mail today - Early Graves "Red Horse." New CD out this week, about to pop it in.