NEPA

Options

Replies

• Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Woo, Hello, Michelleypoo. It is good to have another Pocono person on here.

Sorry, I just saw this! I guess the website confused me a bit when I first started. I live in Pocono Summit, so I'm very familiar with your "deer and skunks" lol! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I am sure there are few people close to me but WOO HOO! NEPA, where we have woods, deer and skunks!

My husband lived in Baltimore when we met, and when he asked me to describe the area, I said, "Mountains, skunks, trees, skunks, lakes, skunks, creeks, skunks... did I mention skunks?"

I'll never replace Manny Gordon as the PA Tourism spokesperson.
  • srt4852
    srt4852 Posts: 13
    Options
    Woah, you also forgot deer? They are just as abundant. You can always tell when someone is not from around the Poconos cause when they see a deer they 92.5% of the time stop their car, bike, walk, etc to stare at it. We always called that "Pondering the meaning of life" tourism.

I am sure there are few people close to me but WOO HOO! NEPA, where we have woods, deer and skunks!

My husband lived in Baltimore when we met, and when he asked me to describe the area, I said, "Mountains, skunks, trees, skunks, lakes, skunks, creeks, skunks... did I mention skunks?"

I'll never replace Manny Gordon as the PA Tourism spokesperson.
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Scranton Area.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome one and all i am here from wilkes barre pa how is one and all
  • srt4852
    Options
    I am good.

How is everyone coming with their weight loss goals, or maintenance goals or why-ever everyone is using this site!
  • jennywren14
    jennywren14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am originally from NEPA, the Poconos, but live in Upstate NY now!
  • srt4852
    Options
    Alright people, come on. Where did all the NEPA people go?
  • Lin806
    Lin806 Posts: 20
    Options
    i'm from the Pottstown, Phoenixville area.
  • shannonewallace
    shannonewallace Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this NEPA party... but wanted to say hello from the Lehigh Valley (Easton) : D
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm from near Scranton!
  • clcarter
    clcarter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Factoryville checking in! :wink:
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but hey! ^w^
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am in the Lehigh Valley (right smack in the middle of the Eastern border). Feel free to add me!
  • xoKatie0x
    xoKatie0x Posts: 7
    Options
    hey ya'll berwick part of NEPA here :)
  • obizyanka
    obizyanka Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    This is my first post. I am living in Kingston,PA.
    :)
    Does anyone want to work out together?
    Lets make a schedule!
  • sneaksgirl
    sneaksgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Poconos too! Just joined yesterday! Feel free to friend me!:smile: Anyone want to get together and work out? I go to planet fitness in allentown, or walk/run around the track at ESU!
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    drums area here
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, from the lehigh valley area, emmaus to be exact.
  • shellyann1180
    Options
    Hello NEPA! I just moved to West Wyoming and cannot wait for it to warm up so I can start walking along the dike again! I participate in the Susan G Komen 3 day 60 mile walks (yes...that would be 60 miles OVER 3 DAYS!). I just completed my 4th and am hoping to do another this year (the fundraising is hard and I hurt my foot this last time). I would like to get healthier so these walks are easier for me. Add me as a friend! I love motivations and lending support~