So, could you...

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
"put down" a zombie if it used to be your wife/husband, father, mother, brother, sister, best friend, etc? I don't think I could, but thank God I will never have the opportunity.

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    "put down" a zombie if it used to be your wife/husband, father, mother, brother, sister, best friend, etc? I don't think I could, but thank God I will never have the opportunity.

A relative? I'm not sure. maybe.

99% of the people I work with? Most definitely, yes. I'm just waiting for the zombie apocalypse. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! My husband and I have discussed this. I told his *kitten* he better shoot me. And not be stingy on the bullets. He said ditto.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I would. Once they're a zombie, the person they used to be is already dead. It is our civic duty to put down each and every zombie that we can.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Ask this guy...

600full-shaun-of-the-dead-photo.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Hell yes! My husband and I have discussed this. I told his *kitten* he better shoot me. And not be stingy on the bullets. He said ditto.

Two problems with shooting;
    (a) you need access to a firearm in the first place (highly restrictive gun laws over here)
    (b) ammunition runs out.

My preferred weapon of choice would be a home-made adaptation of a halberd. An axe blade joined to a handle long enough to give a good reach but short enough to be useful in close quarters.
    european-knights-halberd.jpg

That's why in the comic books Michonne is one of my favourite characters. :tongue:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Whatever...just see that I'm dead.
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Ask this guy...

600full-shaun-of-the-dead-photo.jpg
    That's my mum you're talking about :laugh:

I love Shaun of the Dead".
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    That's my mum you're talking about :laugh:

I love Shaun of the Dead".
    Me too. One of the best.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Husband? Ex so, yeah, no problem doing that.
    Co-workers? Easy.
    Friends? It would be very difficult.
    Relatives? Depends which ones, most I would have no problem.
    My kids? I'd rather kill myself.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    If y 4 year old was a zombie.. I'd let him eat me to 'survive'. LOL..
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am not sure but my husband has told me repeatedly that he will not hesitate to shoot me if I am a zombie. And his advice for me is to not think to just shoot.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    For my Other Half, I'd shoot his truck first. If he had no visible reaction to that, I'd consider him beyond hope and go ahead and shoot. Maybe multiple times...depends on if he irritated me that day :)

My mind shuts down when I consider what-if on my kids. Can't do it.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    she would be going down hard if zombie-fied.

I'd be unloading a clip on her *kitten*!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    For my Other Half, I'd shoot his truck first. If he had no visible reaction to that, I'd consider him beyond hope and go ahead and shoot. Maybe multiple times...depends on if he irritated me that day :)

Haha!
  • quigonnjae
    Options

(a) you need access to a firearm in the first place (highly restrictive gun laws over here)
    (b) ammunition runs out.

My preferred weapon of choice would be a home-made adaptation of a halberd. An axe blade joined to a handle long enough to give a good reach but short enough to be useful in close quarters.

That's why in the comic books Michonne is one of my favourite characters. :tongue:

According to World War Z... This will be the standard issue for the millitary in the zombie appocolypse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwdW8nKJdeclXYnQVNLBY900YVQE5Eby3hn8-bV6g1qC7MwHG4rA
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options

yes i would not want them to suffer a mindless existence like that.

we put down our pets out of love when they suffer, why would we not do that for the humans we love
  • FatassFairy
    Options

A relative? I'm not sure. maybe.

99% of the people I work with? Most definitely, yes. I'm just waiting for the zombie apocalypse. :laugh: :laugh:

whether or not they are actually zombies???
  • FatassFairy
    Options
    Husband? Ex so, yeah, no problem doing that.
    Co-workers? Easy.
    Friends? It would be very difficult.
    Relatives? Depends which ones, most I would have no problem.
    My kids? I'd rather kill myself.

if it was my son being a zombie , yes i would put him down, then immedialty put a bullet in my own head
  • FatassFairy
    Options

(b) ammunition runs out.

According to World War Z... This will be the standard issue for the millitary in the zombie appocolypse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwdW8nKJdeclXYnQVNLBY900YVQE5Eby3hn8-bV6g1qC7MwHG4rA

okay i just want that
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    The zombie survival guide says the Shaolin monks have been dispatching ghouls for years with this

MonkSpade99-02b.jpg