Not actually a pt

geckofli
geckofli Posts: 155 Member
im not actually a trainer but it's my secret desire to become a trainer, I just have to get myself into shape first.
I haven't actually told anyone I want to do it, I have no time frame for it but I want it to be part of my post mining career. So until then and for now I'm focusing on getting healthy and becoming a shot firer and I want a cert 4 in OHS then I'll chip away at pt

Replies

• tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    im not actually a trainer but it's my secret desire to become a trainer, I just have to get myself into shape first.
    I haven't actually told anyone I want to do it, I have no time frame for it but I want it to be part of my post mining career. So until then and for now I'm focusing on getting healthy and becoming a shot firer and I want a cert 4 in OHS then I'll chip away at pt

Me too...can I lurk around too. Because when I'm ready, I'll have tons of questions about certification process and stuff like that. I actually LOOKED into it once before back in 2005 but my career took a different turn as did my life....but I'm back secretly wanting it.... :bigsmile:
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Lol looks like it's just you and I chick, so far  we are so going to rock this boat
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    I don't have a pt cert but I did just pass a group X certification!!! Waiting to get a killer deal to grab up a PT cert. Currently working on becoming a HHH (HIp Hop Hustle) certification.
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Hi all! My name is Chrystal and I am in the process of becoming certified. I am doing the Elite Trainer program through ISSA. It's three certs, trainer, fitness nutrition, and exercise therapy. I have all the quizzes complete I just need to study for each exam and renew my CPR training. I went with ISSA because my military tuition assistance will pay for it. As a military spouse, I also wanted something international in case we are stationed overseas.

There are a lot of certification options out there. There is nothing wrong with starting now. You might find that the information you gather while obtaining your cert will help you get to where you want to be.
  • Hi all. I finally checked in on my group and was suprised by the activity. During my journey in 07 is when mine personal trainer recommended me to become a certified trainer due to my desire to learn, all my questions and willingness to do whatever she asked of me.

I started off over weight and very unhealthy and this year is when I finally got my nutruition on track to lose the rest of my weight as well as body fat :) Thanks for posting.