Anime Challenges

Options
2»

Replies

• Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't mean exercise.at the same time...just add something, but that's alright.
    Ahh okay, so I'm guessing you don't watch naruto?

Nope. No Naruto, Death Note, One Piece.
    Also, try the series known as Monster; you won't regret it >:) 70 episodes but so worth it and no fillers.........

I've read the manga and seen the anime. ;o
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Sigh... I can't participate because I'll watch pretty much anything. XD
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Is there anything you've meant to watch but haven't yet? Maybe that could be your challenge.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't mean exercise.at the same time...just add something, but that's alright.
    Ahh okay, so I'm guessing you don't watch naruto?

Nope. No Naruto, Death Note, One Piece.
    Also, try the series known as Monster; you won't regret it >:) 70 episodes but so worth it and no fillers.........

I've read the manga and seen the anime. ;o

But death note is a short series! Why nottt ?!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

Is there anything you've meant to watch but haven't yet? Maybe that could be your challenge.

I dunno. I wanted to watch "I have no friends" but I can't find episodes anywhere. :D
  • capriciousmoon
    Options

I dunno. I wanted to watch "I have no friends" but I can't find episodes anywhere. :D

When I searched for that I found Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, not sure if that's the same thing or not. If it is, they have it on animeseason.
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    But death note is a short series! Why nottt ?!

Because everyone watches it. Q~Q
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    ._. So... I didn't end up watching Bleach as planned. I just couldn't force myself to.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    lol. I just finished watching Death Note 2 days ago. Near, that little boy is so cute playing with his toys while duking it out with an evil mastermind. As for Bleach, I read volume 1 of the manga and couldn't get into it.
  • capriciousmoon
    Options
    I didn't watch my challenge anime either... I started watching Deadman Wonderland instead. .__.

I watched Bleach up until episode 160something. I liked it but I didn't bother to keep up with it as the new episodes were released. I think the bad point would probably be filler episodes? I really hated Rukia.

Something about those shounen fighting type anime is oddly motivating, since they really make me want to exercise so I can become stronger too. Watching Soul Eater really made me want to be able to do one arm push ups...
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I completed my challenge of watching the very first episode of KissxSis... and I still despise it. It wasn't the fan service that killed it for me---I saw enough of that with H.O.T.D... It was the fact that these girls were just like.. desperate to have their step brother...I mean overly desperate. Maybe I just don't love someone enough to sniff their undies.. but then again, to each his own.

Hate to say it, but I SOOOOORT of want to see how it ends. Dare I watch more?
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    >_< I still feel like watching Bleach, though... ;-; I dunno.

I watched the last episode of KissxSis. Dear lawd...

Anyone have any new challenges? :O