cryptozoology

thor1god1of1awesome
thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
I'm just wondering every one opinions on cryptos (big foot,nessie, mothman ect .....) I think there is a very possibility they are real.

Replies

• leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    I don't know if they're real or not. But every time that I see a show about them (any of them- Jersey devil, etc) I have to watch. I just find them interesting. I think it would be neat to find something like that really exists.

I'm especially crossing my fingers that Nessie is real. I really like her (or him). :happy:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    The discovery of new species is ongoing, so I am open to the possibility, but remain skeptical for the most part.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    I keep hearing from various reports that the Chupacabra that has been seen lately, the one that is more canine in appearance. Is actually a new species. They are hybrids, crosses between coyotes and mexican gray wolves. Just thought it was interesting. It may not be the creature of legend, but it's still cool that they discovered a new species. Who know what they'll discover next.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,361 Member
    I want to believe. I've just never experienced one, and there is not any real evidence.
  • well the problem most things paranormal or extra awesome (like crypto's) is that there is hardly any evidence. As far as the chucabra goes (sorry for the bad spelling) is that the accounts on what it looks like varies greatly from a red eye bipedal spiney demon to a wicked looked canine so I put that one at the bottom of possible new creatures. Also that is cool about the hybrid.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    I believe that quite a few of them do exist such as bigfoot with the number sightings and footprints etc... found I just havea gut feeling bigfoot exists somewhere in Washignton (state) as that seems to the location where it's most heavily sighted. I do beleve there is a great possibility many of the cryptoids do exist as there are always undiscovered species being suddenly discovered.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    In my opinion, I know this might sound ridiculous but if it can be "made up" for so long:: I'm more than positive it's real. I mean, come on. There have been many stories of stuff like this & people "say" it's not real. It's just to kill time. Ehh, I believe there are ufo's, aliens, creatures, and whatnot. The reason why:: government. Yeah, sounds cheesy & stupid. But look at it from a bigger perspective:: they know so much more than anyone. They're the most greediest *kitten*. Some may see them helpful. I'm not dogging on them because there are some benefitial factors they contain. Same goes for the universe. Space is never-ending?? Ha!! Riiight.
This discussion has been closed.