Anyone doing ChaLEAN Extreme?

Options
brit1329
brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
I got CLX in last week and got started on it, and am loving it, but have been having trouble keeping with it due to some craziness going on here. I just thought I'd see if anyone else is doing it or getting ready to start, thought it might be nice to have others that are doing the same workout to help keep each other motivated :)

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I will be doing it (well the hybrid of clx/tf), but not until Feb. I'm doing tf until boxing day and then I'm oversea's until end of jan.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid of Extreme and Turbofire. I workout mornings in WOWY if you want a buddy!
  • UndreamtPoem
    UndreamtPoem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting another round (finished my first three months about three months ago and am starting again) tomorrow so I'm interested!

Dakoerber - I've never tried WOWY though I've heard of it. How's it work?
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That sounds good. I am going to be starting over at Week 1 tomorrow. How were your results with the first round you did UndremtPoem?
  • UndreamtPoem
    UndreamtPoem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I actually lost inches (haven't totaled them up yet :)) and about 14 lbs. Most telling though, was in the progressive monthly photos - because I could actually see the changes. Well, that and the fact that my pants started falling off. Not a bad problem to have. :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid of Extreme and Turbofire. I workout mornings in WOWY if you want a buddy!

this is handy to know, add me (i'm mmk137 there too)
  • Tehi
    Tehi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not yet...I'm trying to decide which exercise program to use. I am very very overweight....I get tired even just walking a mile. So I want to choose something which will challenge me and give me results, but not so difficult that I can't even do it.
    I keep thinking about this program and wonder if it might be okay for me to try.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Not yet...I'm trying to decide which exercise program to use. I am very very overweight....I get tired even just walking a mile. So I want to choose something which will challenge me and give me results, but not so difficult that I can't even do it.
    I keep thinking about this program and wonder if it might be okay for me to try.
    Chalean xtreme is good for beginner . She keeps showing the correct form to do.
    For the 1st week, I would do light weight and more focus to do the form.
    Make sure you do squat correcty and squat down to a point that you feel comfortable.

I like to log my work out on WOWY also. It makes me feel more motivated.
  • fit4lifejody
    Options
    I started my TurboFire/ChaLean X yesterday - and love it! I'm on the east cost and work out at 445am in WOWY. Fit4lifejody
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    Options
    im doing CX and turbo fire