Goals

Options
What are your current goals for your fitness?
Is it weight loss?
Strength or stamina?

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have a body fat percentage goal that I'm aiming for. It will take me a year or more to get there and I'm happy with that.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy. My goal weight presently is 160 but my ideal goal would be 135. I am really on a roller coaster with gaining and losing weight. Lots of trials and bumps in the road but pushing on!
  • cravejourney
    Options
    I want to lose and then maintenance weight. A great book that inspired me: Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst - all in respect to being spiritually healthy and how it can relate to physical health as well.
  • mamaw53
    Options
    I joined MFP in Feb 2011 and have lost 30 pounds and feel great! Right now I am on maintenance plan and doing well.The only exercise I have done regularly is walking 2 miles (which includes a steep, long hill) 3 or 4 times a week. Now, with darker hours and bad weather on the way I am looking for an alternative exercise plan. I don't really like gyms or exercises that require a lot of jumping around-any ideas?
  • wilprosper
    wilprosper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Have been on this journey for 2 years and have been able to maintain 33lb loss. These last 10-15 lbs have been difficult. And honestly I just give up trying from time to time. But I don't want to go back. Need to reconnect and recommit.
  • PreciousTreasure8117
    Options
    Since I was in middle school I have struggled with my weight and the realities of being an overweight female. Dealing with self-esteem issues and everything else that comes along with it. While growing in my relationship with God, I learned that if I am not satisfied with the way I look or feel I need to change it. God wants me happy and He knows what I can be. So before joining my fitness pal, 2 years ago I started to research weight loss and found all the tools I needed. I was 252 pounds when I started by the time I found my fitness pal I was around 235 and currently I am at 216 and I am still counting! My main goal is to lose weight and be healthy.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    my goal is to loss weight.
    SW- 112kg (Sept 1st 2011)
    CW - 91.8kg (15th Dec 2011)
    GW - 56kg (31st Jan 2013)

Still a long way to go, but making good progress.
  • heatherpianist
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey 18 months ago. I've lost 45 pounds, so it's a slow go, but it's all about lifestyle and changing things forever. I currently weigh 222 pounds, and my goal is to get to 165. I'm trying to fit in daily exercise (at least 4 times per week). I saw my doctor yesterday, and she suggested MFP, so here I am! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Blessings,
    Heather
  • Breevellalos
    Breevellalos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goals are to loose 15 lbs. and be fit and have endurance to run. I would like to join the Coast Guard after college, Lord Willing, in a year and a half. so i want to be fit for that!
  • Renayz
    Renayz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose around 40 pounds. Get in shape and feel great. I do not want to miss out on all of the wonderful things God has planned for me by not taking care of myself.