Just wanted to say hello

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to you all. Hope you're doing well on your weight loss. I'm new here, but am liking the site so far. Things seem to be quite easy to navigate through here and the motivation is great.

I am not diagnosed with OCD as of yet. I am displaying some of the symptoms, lots actually. I have been contimplating requesting an assessment through my doctor, but I'm kinda nervous to see what they'd say. I have anxiety, and take effexor for that. I also suffer from panic attacks, and have medication for that as well. My family has a history of mental illness and I'm pretty sure I have some underlying disorder, whether it be OCD or Paranoia....well guess that's up to the professionals....

Anyhow, I read through some of the discussions on the other topics and I felt inspired....Feel free to add me as a friend if you''d like :)_

God Bless....have a restful night

:)

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Hey thanks for joining. I'm kinda hoping this support group takes off. It was hopeful to me that people started feeling encouraged and less alone when they knew there were others out there with OCD ant that were not in it alone.