WHICH EA SPORTS WORKOUTS DO YOU LIKE BEST?

Options
MSWDiet
MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
FOR ME ITS MOUNTAIN BOARDING WITHOUT THE BALANCE BOARD OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED. THE JUMP AND TURN AND HOLDING THOSE SQUATS REALLY WORK THE QUADS.

I HAVE NOT DONE MUCH VARIETY SO THIS MAY CHANGE. WHAT WORKOUTS DO YOU LIKE?

Replies

• loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I like the mountain climbers because they were almost impossible for me at first but I am getting stronger. I also like lunges (split squats) with weights.

ETA: Step aerobics is a lot of fun. I do it with small weights for added burn. I am working on a challenge, but I may throw in a 20 minute step session this week for fun. Step classes were one of my favorite activities when I used to go to the gym before the little 1.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    From all three of the games: Step aerobics, running, football, volley ball, tennis (really love that!) basketball, boxing, and the cool down stretches. Makes me want to work out now thinking about all of them! :laugh:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I love the cardio boxing and the tennis on EA Sports Active. Which one has step aerobics? I need to buy it.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ea sports 2 on the kinect has step aerobics and cardio boxing. :)
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2 (Wii) has step aerobics and boxing.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Just bought EA Sports 2 for $10 at Walmart! Also bought an accessory pack at Sams that included risers for the Fit board, weighted gloves, a tube resistance band, and a workout mat all for $6.81!! I did the step aerobics with the risers on and it was an intense workout and great burn. That is now my favorite workout!