Next weeks challenge!

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
I don't know what you guys want to work on next week but i am going to work on
Taking an interest in the things he likes. that is my next weeks challenge!

Replies

• joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    My challenge is to not nag about things that need to get done!
  • wifeyy
    Options
    Haha. this is sooo hard to be watching FOOTBALL almost every night lol and i think he is curious why i sit to watch it with him but i will not admit how hard am working to take interest in things he like.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    my challenge: having dinner of some kine on the table every night. -tonight chicken & carrots in a honey garlic marinade.
  • sadye58
    Options
    I used to be the same way but now i really enjoy watching football with my husband. Ask alot of questions and once you figure out the just of things i bet you will enjoy it too! Good Luck!!!!!
  • starbucksbuzz
    Options
    yeah i like football, but i grew up watching it.
  • wifeyy
    Options
    Anyone working on something else this week? i did well last week and now just trying to keep it up for a while.
  • starbucksbuzz
    Options
    haha i kinda crashed and burned on the meals. It's hard because we're not home at regular times (well chris isn't) so if he's getting home from work at 10 I don't think about needing to make meals. We ordered some pizzas though. :huh:

This week I really need to wrap up all my christmas projects. My family is visiting next weekend, and I need to get them all off our kitchen table. :wink:
  • wifeyy
    Options

Hope it is going well!!
  • mrskellyray
    Options
    My challenge: keeping the house clean every day! I'm an every couple days cleaner, but my cleaning can be done so much faster if I simply take the time to do it every day. and my husband is less stressed when the apartment is clean!
  • MzMcKenzie
    MzMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My challenge for this week is to prepare healthy meals, work out at least 4 days, and seduce my husband on his off nights. He work 7:30PM to 7:30AM on a rotating schedule; I gotta catch him when I can! :0
  • wifeyy
    Options
    My challenge for this week is to prepare healthy meals, work out at least 4 days, and seduce my husband on his off nights. He work 7:30PM to 7:30AM on a rotating schedule; I gotta catch him when I can! :0

How did it go? i am thinking of my next challenge lol there is just too many things i need to work on.
  • tigressmomof5
    tigressmomof5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and not complain once about being the only person to clean the house for 7 people 7 days a week when he is the only one bringing in money to support us.
  • evansproudmama
    Options

Yepp! I work he stays home and when I come home to a mess I go on a nagging ball in chain wife rant lol Im just gonna try loving him and doing it myself if its not done this way maybe he will see on his own
  • wifeyy
    Options
    Haha Men will be Men!! they never change when it comes to cleaning.:laugh:

Yepp! I work he stays home and when I come home to a mess I go on a nagging ball in chain wife rant lol Im just gonna try loving him and doing it myself if its not done this way maybe he will see on his own
    [/quote]
  • MzMcKenzie
    MzMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I didn't do to well on my last challenge:/ Well, I am going to try to get caught up this week and next.
  • wifeyy
    Options
    I didn't do to well on my last challenge:/ Well, I am going to try to get caught up this week and next.

at least you tried! no one can change overnight so keep trying! same here