LEGGO! Meatless Monday

Options
R u guys ready 4 MEATLESS MONDAY? I AM! Plan ur meals 4 tomorrow guys!!! We got this!

Replies

• asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about this. I just got home from a backpacking trip last night. I haven't had any meat today yet. Good thing I saw this before lunch because I would likely have had some. Now, I have to figure out lunch and dinner. hmmm... As a side note, this backpacking trip put my journal out of whack so I am going to go back to logging on the same day (as opposed to logging in today's on tomorrow's as I had been doing).
  • bstilland
    bstilland Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I forgot about this also but fortunately I did not have meat today & plan on having baked ziti for dinner.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I forgot last Monday and had some turkey bacon on my breakfast sandwich and some turkey pepperoni's on my mini pizzas that night. I came ready this Monday! I had just an egg on my english muffin this morning, a pasta and veggie bowl from Trader Joe's for lunch, and I'm having spaghetti with no meat for dinner. Let's do this!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I did really well...until I tasted the prosciutto my husband brought home. Ugh.

I'll do much better next week for sure.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I was wrong, I wasn't able to make the diray work for me on the same day...back to my old way of doing things. Anyway, I did really well until late in the evening. I made a chicken quesadilla for my husband and took a bite before I handed it to him. I realized as I was swallowing it that I wasn't supposed to have meat...but it was only one bite.