Home Equipment

Options
Hey guys! Just out of curiosity, what sorta equipment do ya'll have at home? I'm sorta looking into buying an elliptical, for example, so it'd be great to have some recommendations since there's so damn many out there, ya'know?

Replies

• radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have an ancient hand me down stationary bike. I'm not tempted to get something new at this point because the Danny thing is so hard to pedal that I figure I'm getting a better workout and it was free. Sets of 5, 10, & 15 lb weights. Balance ball and jump rope but I really don't use the jump rope much. This stuff has worked well for me so far. I haven't been tempted to join a gym especially since rediscovering body weight exercises.

Silly no swear auto correct.
  • hlynn1986
    hlynn1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a Sole E95 elliptical in my computer room that I use a few times a week on my cardio only days, or when I want to add some more calories into my burn. Love that thing, way more difficult than any other elliptical I've tried.
  • jmm03064
    Options
    I have a Nordictrack Commercial 1750 treadmill. If whatever you are ordering is big and heavy enough I'd suggest having them set it up for you. What a huge pain in the butt it was getting that thing into the house, through the house, and assembled.