Well today sucked

Options
laurenk182004
laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
I told you guys earlier I had to work at the mall today helping my husband out...well the food court got me. I did good all day until about 5 when I was starving and caved into a greasy piece of spinach and mushroom pizza......Then I came home and made chicken breasts with gravy and stove top stuffing...definately went over. This is just so hard, having just quit smoking. I went into the grocery store on the way home and I literallt started crying after I walked by the cigarette case :(

How was everyone else's day???

Xo- Lauren

Replies

• Vnj1311
    Options
    Crappy, today was such a boaring sunday, i sat an vegged in front of the tv all day with the kids & played video games and ate chips an soda, then to top of my wonderful day my husband got taco bell lol, so i went over big time, and i just lost motivation to do anything!! i keep saying tomorrow will be better but most of the time i do worse in cal goal then i did the day before, idk why its so hard for me to stick with portion control =p
  • melinda_m
    melinda_m Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't beat your sellf up. You have to have bad days and splurges every now and then.... especially when you are giving up smoking and drinking too. These are all huge achievements and you should definately be proud of yourself for that.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Thankyou Melinda :) I appreciate the support and kind words..lord knows I need them tonight! I'm an emotional basketcase..blah! How did you do today??

Vnj1311- I'm sorry you had a bad day too :( It takes alot of willpower not to overeat, when that is what we're used to doing. Keep plugging away at it my friend!

PS- Feel free to start some topics guys...I'm sick of seeing my name on the "created by" list..lol

XO- Lauren
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just remember, tomorrow is another day! Start yourself fresh!
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Just remember, tomorrow is another day! Start yourself fresh!

^^this!

when i make a poor food decision i try to make myself a bit less guilty by doing some quick exercise to at least burn a bit. i can go for a walk, hop on the elliptical, or even do some cleaning. moving=burning =)
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I went into the grocery store on the way home and I literallt started crying after I walked by the cigarette case :(

At least you had the will power to walk by!

I am trying to quit. I have about 4 left in the pack and am telling myself this is the last pack.