Charleston Reindeer Run! (free food and beer after race)

Options
josho655321
josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
Thought I would pass this on, free food and beer can't beat that!!!

Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Runners begin at 9:00 am and Walkers at 9:05 am. The race route starts and finishes in front of Southend Brewery.

You can register in person at the Gaillard Auditorium on December 2nd from 11am to 6:30pm. You may also register for untimed entries on race day in front of Southend Brewery from 7am-8am.

The Party - starts at the finish line in Southend Brewery, the Official Race Headquarters. There will be plenty of music, food, and drinks - and it's all free (as long as you have a race number). Complimentary beer will be served from 9:30am - 11:00am on the 1st & 3rd floors as racers cool down and the awards are presented. You must have an I.D. to be served! The presentation of race awards will be held in front of Southend Brewery (on the stage) immediately following the costume contest.

The After Party - starting at 11:00am the real party begins with the Official Reindeer Run Post Race Party. Southend Brewery beer, Bloody Marys, appetizers and more will be at happy hour prices until 2:00pm. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Reindeer Run beneficiaries.

Replies

• ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    If I don't have to work this weekend I'm definitely going! How many miles is this?
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5k, can also register dogs and they get a "doggy bag". Will be good times.